Official R Delivered Thread

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

kenbrackins

Reaction score
Updated today! My R built on 12/21 finally shipped on 2/4. They expect it to arrive on the 16th down to Tampa. I am pretty sure I could've idled it down here quicker than that. Anyway I have got my hopes back up after resigning to the fact it could be months before it arrived.

Forgiven

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Updated today! My R built on 12/21 finally shipped on 2/4. They expect it to arrive on the 16th down to Tampa. I am pretty sure I could've idled it down here quicker than that. Anyway I have got my hopes back up after resigning to the fact it could be months before it arrived.
Did your dealer tell you this? Or did your ford tracker update?

wyomingraptor

Reaction score
Azure gray looks awesome. I ordered antimatter blue. I am rethinking my choice.. My raptor r has been in production for nearly 3 weeks. Salesman texted me about waiting on computer chips.

Rated R

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Congratulations!

You going glossy or matte PPF?
I'm sticking with glossy. It's a metallic color and want to see that pop in the sun.
Congrats, Beautiful color. Enjoy her. I am also curious regarding PPF type?
I'm going with the thickest PPF that Xpel has and am having it applied over the blue paint on the hood, front fenders and mirrors. They're going to cut the film around the decal on the hood. I chose not to have it applied over any of the glossy black, front bumper or wheel well moldings, just the paint