Official R Delivered Thread

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

sf2360

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Ok, so I checked my emails and the last one I received was 12/11/22. Definitely past the 45 days, got me wondering . So I put in the call to my saleswoman and left a message. Maybe it's good news that I didn't get the email, maybe it's being scheduled? Trying to stay positive, only waited 3 months for my '22 to get built. Took delivery on the last day of March 2022
You could go to ford performance chat and give them your order number and they will tell you

RDT-G23

Reaction score
My 11/21/22 build Raptor R came in on 1/25/23. It's everything I could have hoped for. I can even forgive missing the heated steering wheel. :Big Laugh: It's off getting full XPEL PFF, tint and Modesta ceramic coating since it will be my daily and I plan to keep her for a long time.

View attachment 391522
Avalanche? Looks like it.

RDT-G23

Reaction score
I haven't ran a front plate in 20 years and Washington State requires them. It all depends on the officer if they ticket you for it or not.
Same thing in Texas. I’m not doing it, period. I haven’t for about 5 vehicles.

RDT-G23

Reaction score
My 11/21/22 build Raptor R came in on 1/25/23. It's everything I could have hoped for. I can even forgive missing the heated steering wheel. :Big Laugh: It's off getting full XPEL PFF, tint and Modesta ceramic coating since it will be my daily and I plan to keep her for a long time.

View attachment 391522
I need more pictures of this truck, if possible. This is my exact order.