Official R Delivered Thread

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Mossy 150

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Ok, so I checked my emails and the last one I received was 12/11/22. Definitely past the 45 days, got me wondering . So I put in the call to my saleswoman and left a message. Maybe it's good news that I didn't get the email, maybe it's being scheduled? Trying to stay positive, only waited 3 months for my '22 to get built. Took delivery on the last day of March 2022

W1N

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Took delivery Friday night 1/20. Carbonized, with moonroof, graphics delete. Put new tires on the next day, and it GREATLY improved the looks. The factory beadlock looks like it sits on top of the wheel with the stock tires. The fatter Toyo helps hide the ring, and the extra width (13.5) helps bring the tires flush with the fenders.View attachment 389883View attachment 389884View attachment 389886View attachment 389887
Those tires are considerably heavier than stock BFG’s. Do you feel any difference in acceleration or handling?

TheButcher

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Those tires are considerably heavier than stock BFG’s. Do you feel any difference in acceleration or handling?
Well, it only had the stock tires on for about 20 miles, so it's hard to compare. However, with 700HP there is plenty of power to overcome that slight weight increase. It's still plenty fast!