Official R Delivered Thread

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Badgertits

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Yea, I heard that about you too.
Well modding is always a different story, but aside from the exclusivity & exhaust note, what it comes down to is the R has a consisten 125-150whp more in stock form over a 93 octane tuned 3.5HO, while it also appears the TQ is either equal or in some cases lil less or even a bit higher in the tuned 3.5HO vs stock R

Take a 800a low optioned tuned 3.5HO w/ 35”s & non-forged wheels my guess is it’d be equal in acceleration through the 1/4 to the R due to the lower weight & lower rotating mass

All that being said…that’s only gonna placate ya until dudes start doing pulley swaps, tunes, E85, ****, P&P stock blower or Eaton swaps etc on the R’s lol!

Good thing about that is they’ll definitely be teasing out the weak points in the rest of the whole drivetrain/suspension!!!!

*you can’t say m e t h!?!? Ok “methanol” lol

Badgertits

FRF Addict
Reaction score
saw an R on some YouTube channel getting dynoed, noticed the rear axle/diff area had rust all over, thing had 126 miles, there is ZERO chance I’d take delivery of a $115k truck + most likely ADM w/ a spec of rust or even a hairline scratch in the paint w/o it being made right first. Anyone else have this? I don’t have an R but it ticked me off my ‘20 had a lil bit that I handled on my own w/ wire brushes, rustoleum, & 3-4 coats of Amsoil HDMP

My ‘18 had a “thinner” more matte paint job on the frame/axles/tow hooks (similar to the exhaust tips) compared to the ‘20 but had zero rust