Official R Delivered Thread

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

TheButcher

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Re-delivered
Leaked oil the day I took delivery, but 25 days later it is fixed.
Really enjoying it.
I'm sure 25 days felt like forever, but that's actually faster than I would have thought. Seems like some trucks are taking months and months to fix.

Jred2255

Full Access Member
Reaction score
wow looks amazing! love the beadlocks! Did you install yourself? was it a pita to torque all the bolts ?

This is the third Gen 3 I have put beadlock rings on. Even did the spare this time. Love the look and I will air down below 10 PSI often.
I had a local shop do it. Usually $450 for four wheels/beads, including mount and balance. I'm sure it can be done cheaper than that, but these guys do a nice job.

Agreed! I need to pick up a pair of those beadlocks!

Part# M-1021-RA1
You can buy them with FordPass points. But they're cheaper from this ebay seller below. Out of stock now but usually gets some every few weeks. My favorite mod for these trucks by far.

I'm sure 25 days felt like forever, but that's actually faster than I would have thought. Seems like some trucks are taking months and months to fix.

Grade A first world problems, but yeah the dealer had originally told me 30 days minimum with no ETA for a part. Luckily I had a friend who was going through the exact same problem, and he was about two weeks further along than I was. And he was really hounding Ford. Then a week ago the replacement parts showed up unannounced to both our dealers. Ford said there was nine total R's with that problem, I have a feeling there will be many more. Bad crank case cover/seal was the issue.

Attachments

• Screenshot 2023-03-12 at 7.48.20 AM.png
    Screenshot 2023-03-12 at 7.48.20 AM.png
    1.4 MB · Views: 55
  • Screenshot 2023-03-12 at 7.48.03 AM.png
    Screenshot 2023-03-12 at 7.48.03 AM.png
    1.3 MB · Views: 57

Stormtrooper

Raptor R
Supporting Member
Reaction score
This is the third Gen 3 I have put beadlock rings on. Even did the spare this time. Love the look and I will air down below 10 PSI often.
I had a local shop do it. Usually $450 for four wheels/beads, including mount and balance. I'm sure it can be done cheaper than that, but these guys do a nice job.

Part# M-1021-RA1
You can buy them with FordPass points. But they're cheaper from this ebay seller below. Out of stock now but usually gets some every few weeks. My favorite mod for these trucks by far.

Grade A first world problems, but yeah the dealer had originally told me 30 days minimum with no ETA for a part. Luckily I had a friend who was going through the exact same problem, and he was about two weeks further along than I was. And he was really hounding Ford. Then a week ago the replacement parts showed up unannounced to both our dealers. Ford said there was nine total R's with that problem, I have a feeling there will be many more. Bad crank case cover/seal was the issue.
Thank you for the link! Much appreciated!