Official Podium Package Release

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
svc

svc

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Thats a very nice package, i even maxed out all the options and it was under $14k, very impressive.

Ok,

Don't be to impressed. We just noticed that the system didn't calculate the front bypass and rear bypass's correct when I was punching in all the variables. Right now it's only set for 1 front and 1 rear bypass. I'm gonna start working on fixing it right now.

Price should be in the $17,400 range for all the components. Sorry about that.

Jarrett

Bulletnjm

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Ok,

Don't be to impressed. We just noticed that the system didn't calculate the front bypass and rear bypass's correct when I was punching in all the variables. Right now it's only set for 1 front and 1 rear bypass. I'm gonna start working on fixing it right now.

Jarrett

Damn i new i should have just hit buy

OP
OP
svc

svc

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Sorry everyone, the issue should be fixed for now. At least we hope.

As a result from our screw up we will be offering free shipping for all website orders until the end of the month with special promo code ( Podium Shipping ) this code is case sensitive and offers you over $500 in savings.

-SVC

Jimbo

Mad Frog Mattis
Reaction score
Damn, should have bought at launch pricing!

D

Deleted member 12951

Ok,

Jarrett

Uh, you are welcome. :mwah1: