Official Lower Control Arm Pricing

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
RPG

RPG

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
We can always find something for you to buy Anderson! LCA, UMP, bed cage you name it.!

Cleave I never got a pm from you

Sliver Raptor

FRF Addict
Reaction score
We can always find something for you to buy Anderson! LCA, UMP, bed cage you name it.!

Cleave I never got a pm from you

Haha we will see how this all holds up at Havoc Jeff, might be interested in a bed cage I like the low pro concept alot that you guys have in the works! I'm hoping I win those LCAs at the raffle. They look great.

I will say I have been really toying with the idea of a dovetail bed with your rear bumper. I have duallys in my rear bumper now, any way you would be able to have those mount into a raceline and still look good? Dont know if that has been done before. Would need to find someone near me trustworthy enough to dovetail the bed since I dont trust my skills with an angle grinder enough to cut it myself.

naptown

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Damn boys. I think I just need to bite the bullet and call Jeff. I have been on the sidelines way to long and delaying ordering RPG mods.
I mine as well have a truck load of parts for my boys at Trick trucks to install instead of just the new rigid grill light that is sitting in my garage n methods on tech way.
Damn forum :)