Official LED Puddle Light Group Buy!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
A

AMB Lighting

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
If Saturday was a weekday they would start shipping then but since it's not I think they will all ship on Monday. We'll see If any make it out Friday though.

OP
OP
A

AMB Lighting

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Everyone who paid in full has been sent out. I have a few guys who I'm still waiting for final payment on so obviously those have not been shipped.

Automatic emails were suppose to be sent out Monday when each label was created so everyone should have their tracking numbers.

Can't wait for you all to get these installed and post up pics! I'm very happy with how all of these came out!

talontsi

Reaction score
Everyone who paid in full has been sent out. I have a few guys who I'm still waiting for final payment on so obviously those have not been shipped.

Automatic emails were suppose to be sent out Monday when each label was created so everyone should have their tracking numbers.

Can't wait for you all to get these installed and post up pics! I'm very happy with how all of these came out!

Even us late guys?

OP
OP
A

AMB Lighting

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Even us late guys?

Yes sir. With the way things worked out and with the weekend hitting when it did I was able to get everyone finished over the weekend and shipped out on Monday. I intended to do all the "on time" group buy guys first and ship them out but no one could go out over the weekend so I just did everyone at once.

talontsi

Reaction score
HTML:
Yes sir. With the way things worked out and with the weekend hitting when it did I was able to get everyone finished over the weekend and shipped out on Monday. I intended to do all the "on time" group buy guys first and ship them out but no one could go out over the weekend so I just did everyone at once.

Oh ok because I didn't get a tracking number.

willis68

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I got the tracking and email, thank you very much it will be 5 weeks before I get back home to instal them but I know I will love them!