Official LED Puddle Light Group Buy!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

mrpork

Full Access Member
Reaction score
too bad this is already done. awesome group purchase let me know when you do some thing like this again
Hey everyone. Since it seems like we have a lot of interest in this i'm making an official group buy for the LED Puddle Lights.

I've talked to my local Ford dealership parts guy and hes given me a price break for the more we order. Lets see how many we can get!

What you will be buying is an OEM Ford Puddle light that I will take the lens off, install a brighter LED bulb, seal back up to OEM specs and then send to you. If you have any questions, please let me know.

As far as I know, only the 2011+ Raptors with the Lux package have Puddle Lights. However the 2010s and non Lux package trucks have a plastic cap where the Puddles would go so these lights can be installed on those, they would just need to be wired in there. Unfortunately, I don't not have a write up on that yet.

A few basic advantages of LEDs are they are made to last longer then standard lights, be brighter and produce less heat.

Here is a "before" pic (thanks to JP7 for the before)

303694_10151026653029283_603826214_n.jpg

....and here is an "after" pic taken at night with a cell phone camera on my friends Raptor that we did this mod too.

Raptorpuddles.jpg

In order to do this I will need a deposit from everyone which will go directly to the total balance of the LED Puddle Lights. All deposits will be made over Paypal.

*DEPOSIT*

The Deposit will be $49 and can be sent to my Paypal adress, [email protected]

Please provide your user name here on the forum when you send Payment so I can keep track of whos who!

You can PM me your Paypal address at any time and I'll send a Paypal request.

*PRICING*

1-5 deposits, total will be $120 shipped (USA Only)

6-10 deposits, total will be $110 shipped (USA Only)

11-24 deposits, total will be $100 shipped (USA Only)

25+ deposits, total will be $85 Shipped (USA Only)

*TIMELINE*

The Group Buy will end Sunday, July 1st. My Ford parts guy told me if I need more the 3-4 sets he will have to order the amount thats needed since they do not keep an abundance of puddle lights in stock. He said that may take a week or 2. Since i'm not 100% on when I will get the Puddle Lights from Ford, i'm setting my goal to get everyone shipped by the end of July at the latest.

If you have any questions at all about anything please post up or PM me. You can also email me at [email protected] too.

---------- Post added at 11:32 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:30 AM ----------

*List of Group Buy Participants*

1. RaptorScrew
2. Devilsfan72
3. Dinoone
4. BOJANGLES
5. CineSLR
6. FarFromStock
7. Willis68
8. JP7
9. Rusty
10. I wanna Raptor
11. dkyacht
12. F16Yoda

Z7What

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Can we get another GB? If not, does anybody know of someone else making them?

Wayne

SaintsFan

Full Access Member
Reaction score
AMB is MIA. I sent him several PMs a few months back attempting to order a pair of puddles and never received a response. So don't hold your breath. The good news is that with a drimel, silicone and a pair of LED bulbs, you can do this mod yourselves and save a lot of coin.

ZBoater

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I found the instructions on another thread. Doesn't seem complicated. It seems the puddle lights pop off, unhook the wires, heat up the lights a bit to soften the glue that holds the lens together, and carefully and patiently pry the lens off. Swap the bulbs, and replace the lens after applying some silicone to ensure the seal.

The bulbs were $3 in eBay. The silicone will be a few bucks. It's worth a shot. If I melt or destroy the puddle light, I'm buying new ones anyway, so I may use this thread as plan B.