Official Gen 3 COBB Tuning Thread - Accessport, Intake Bracket, etc

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

mobiia

Reaction score
I just ordered mine but I’m confused on what needs to be fixed in this picture? Maybe update with the fix or possibly circle the 4 bolts? Thanks for the help.

Here you go. I believe the original shroud was held in via the plastic bumper clips, and I totally missed the bolts circled. It fit fine and was pretty secure regardless, but had to fix it knowing I did it wrong. I also had to get new plastic clips after redoing it, so please learn from my mistake :)

Screenshot 2023-02-23 at 7.58.51 PM.png

Last edited:

icecoldak

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Here you go. I believe the original shroud was held in via the plastic bumper clips, and I totally missed the bolts circled. It fit fine and was pretty secure regardless, but had to fix it knowing I did it wrong. I also had to get new plastic clips after redoing it, so please learn from my mistake :)

View attachment 395087
Will this shroud fit my 2019 Limited??

SurfRaptor

FRF Addict
Reaction score

View attachment 395087
Ok got it. I’ll take a pic and post it too once I get the install done.

View attachment 395087
Where did you get the plastic clips from? If I can find them other than the dealer its always good to have them onhand for this or future projects. Part number would be amazing. Again thanks for the assistance.

jm77

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Has anyone else experienced that the auto start/stop is no longer functional even after uninstalling the Cobb tuner? My concern is that it is not actually uninstalling and putting the truck back to the stock configuration which would be an issue for dealer work.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Arizona Free