Official Gen 3 COBB Tuning Thread - Accessport, Intake Bracket, etc

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Raptorny

Full Access Member
Reaction score
received an email from Cobb. they have the shroud available for the gen 3 now. dang. I just got the bracket and installed it and zip tied the OEM shroud down.

may have to get that and the radiator overflow fluid cover too.

looks pretty sweet.
Same here just ordered both

mobiia

Reaction score
received an email from Cobb. they have the shroud available for the gen 3 now. dang. I just got the bracket and installed it and zip tied the OEM shroud down.

may have to get that and the radiator overflow fluid cover too.

looks pretty sweet.
nice, thanks for the tip. Just snagged one myself

BoonieUno

Reaction score
@COBB Tuning, how’s the 23’ coming along? I’m in MI and have used Livernois before, as well as you guys. I was at Livernois the other day talking to them and it sounds like Ford made a security change to the ECU in production in late 2022, and it’s not the same as the 22’ year model. They said they have a work around but cost a little bit more. Just wondering where you guys are at with the new 23’ ECU? Thanks so much for all the hard work you guys put in.

whitelye

Reaction score
I'm a little confused on the tuner for 2023. I spoke with Chad who runs norcal raptor runs and he said the 2023 is available. When I called Cobb yesterday directly they said it's not? Is it available if I use a goose tune but not a Cobb tune? Cobb would still have to unlock the ECM regardless? The guy on the phone at Cobb had zero clue as to what is going on with Raptors. Thanks!

OP
OP
COBB Tuning

COBB Tuning

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
@COBB Tuning, how’s the 23’ coming along? I’m in MI and have used Livernois before, as well as you guys. I was at Livernois the other day talking to them and it sounds like Ford made a security change to the ECU in production in late 2022, and it’s not the same as the 22’ year model. They said they have a work around but cost a little bit more. Just wondering where you guys are at with the new 23’ ECU? Thanks so much for all the hard work you guys put in.
Yup, we've run into similar speedbumps with security for the '23 model year. Will definitely cause a delay, TBD how long. We'll keep you guys updated!

I'm a little confused on the tuner for 2023. I spoke with Chad who runs norcal raptor runs and he said the 2023 is available. When I called Cobb yesterday directly they said it's not? Is it available if I use a goose tune but not a Cobb tune? Cobb would still have to unlock the ECM regardless? The guy on the phone at Cobb had zero clue as to what is going on with Raptors. Thanks!
Sorry for the confusion with our support team - will be sending you a DM to get more info. We do not yet have support for the 2023 model year. Goosetuned uses our flashing devices, so his calibrations won't be available until we finalize support.

Raptorny

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Did you install yet? How did it go? I was going to order the bracket but this seems like the better option?
havent installed the cover yet but have had the brack on for about a month seem to work fine