Official Gen 3 COBB Tuning Thread - Accessport, Intake Bracket, etc

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

AustinRaptor512

Reaction score
This being my first Ford, I'm new to tunning trucks.

That being said, have tuned plenty of cars, but never have sent an ECU.

By the look of it, I need to send the ECU in?

I mean this truck is fast, so I'm really curious about this :)
This is my 3rd Raptor, but first time tuning. Sending in the ECU was really straightforward. Cobb’s customer service is top notch, had my ECU back to me within 48 hours. If you think the truck is fast stock, wait till you get a Goosetune on it—night and day difference.

nate_13

Reaction score
so I installed cobbs tow tune ans now my truck is saying service stabilitrack system and also my steering mode and shock damper mode is gone and i cant switch them, is this normal?

OP
OP
COBB Tuning

COBB Tuning

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
so I installed cobbs tow tune ans now my truck is saying service stabilitrack system and also my steering mode and shock damper mode is gone and i cant switch them, is this normal?
Not normal, but should be easily resolved. This sort of thing will usually happen when you don't wait with the key off for long enough after a reflash. Do another 'Change Map' to the same Tow map and be sure to leave the key off after the flash for around ~30 seconds to a minute, just to be sure.

OP
OP
COBB Tuning

COBB Tuning

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Question, if im using the tow tune do i need to set truck to tow mode? or just run the tow tune and truck in normal mode
When towing, we recommend running either of the Performance Tow maps and using the vehicle's Tow drive mode. Note that simply switching to Tow drive mode on a Stage1 or Stage2 map is not recommended - you'll need to reflash to Performance Tow.

nate_13

Reaction score
Ok my drive modes came back! But still says service stabilitrack, does this tune disable it?

socal raptor

Reaction score
Ok my drive modes came back! But still says service stabilitrack, does this tune disable it?
I get this issue every time I change the tire size. I have to uninstall the the Access Port and reinstall. Seems to be a bug. Would like to change the tire size because my speedo is off after switching to 37s. @COBB Tuning