Official Gen 3 COBB Tuning Thread - Accessport, Intake Bracket, etc

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

catinthehat85

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Took too long to roll out fellas. Maybe more clarity on timing and less teasers. Annoyed me enough to pull the trigger on the Livenois tune. More hp, no bench unlock required.

Will check you out next summer if the Goosetune proves to be worth it.
More HP is not always better. The engine does have a limit, and it's hard to trust anyone else besides Cobb and Goosetuned with the impeccable track record they have when it comes to safely approaching that limit. I don't want to create a stir, but there is documented evidence on certain youtube channels with respect to a certain tuner, stating their engine grenaded after a quarter mile pass as a result of the tune.

icecoldak

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Are these intake scoop brackets needed for the Gen 2 Ecoboost, or will it even fit them??

Jonawill

Reaction score
More HP is not always better. The engine does have a limit, and it's hard to trust anyone else besides Cobb and Goosetuned with the impeccable track record they have when it comes to safely approaching that limit. I don't want to create a stir, but there is documented evidence on certain youtube channels with respect to a certain tuner, stating their engine grenaded after a quarter mile pass as a result of the tune.
I appreciate that. I will keep an eye on it. So far the tune runs well. Currently running the e30. Really damn quick. Kind of miss the more laid back ride if I am honest. Wondering if it would help to put the skip shift back on.

I hear you and appreciate the information. Spent $800 on livernois because I lost patience waiting on Cobb to prioritize the f150, so want to get money worth and wait for Cobb to put all the goodies out for the raptor, then i will switch over. Can't wait to hear everyone else's experience once they get the goosetune.

FmaxTurboSi

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Sent my ecu and cobb received it today. Doesn’t look it was shipped back out. Hoping Thanksgiving isn’t gonna screw everything up now LOL.

catinthehat85

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Sent my ecu and cobb received it today. Doesn’t look it was shipped back out. Hoping Thanksgiving isn’t gonna screw everything up now LOL.
How do you know it wasn’t shipped today? I’m in the same boat, I’d be pretty upset if mine didn’t get shipped today either.

catinthehat85

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I have the UPS app and i get informed of all packages that are shipped to my address.
Gotcha. I have it too, but for some reason I was never notified when Cobb’s box was inbound. I was pleasantly surprised when UPS showed up Monday while I was eating lunch. I literally stopped mid-meal and had the ECU out and shipped within 45 min lol.

FmaxTurboSi

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Gotcha. I have it too, but for some reason I was never notified when Cobb’s box was inbound. I was pleasantly surprised when UPS showed up Monday while I was eating lunch. I literally stopped mid-meal and had the ECU out and shipped within 45 min lol.

Yeah i got notification of the first box. That’s why I’m thinking it didn’t get sent out today unfortunately. Oh well, hopefully you’ll get another pleasant surprise tomorrow.

WTX

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I’m still waiting for my initial package. I did order the intake bracket 3 days later and already received it.