Official Gen 3 COBB Tuning Thread - Accessport, Intake Bracket, etc

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
COBB Tuning

COBB Tuning

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Never mind as soon as I scrolled theough drive modes they disappeared again
I get this issue every time I change the tire size. I have to uninstall the the Access Port and reinstall. Seems to be a bug. Would like to change the tire size because my speedo is off after switching to 37s. @COBB Tuning
If y'all haven't already, go ahead and shoot a message over to [email protected] and we'll see what we can do to replicate the issue in-house and resolve. Thanks!

Chuckaroo91

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I get this issue every time I change the tire size. I have to uninstall the the Access Port and reinstall. Seems to be a bug. Would like to change the tire size because my speedo is off after switching to 37s. @COBB Tuning

I would just change it in Forscan. I swapped it using that method and have no issues.

nate_13

Reaction score
now that you mention it, i had just changed my tire size also! i was going out of town so i didnt want to risk it so i uninstalled it, until i get home

OP
OP
COBB Tuning

COBB Tuning

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
I’m not seeing that auto/stop start on my Cobb access port?
That's correct - Auto Stop/Start is disabled automatically when the Accessport is installed, no additional changes necessary. Currently exploring the option to add a feature to the Adjustments menu to allow customers to enable/disable the feature, but unsure on ETA.