Official Gen 2 C.A.S. Pricing

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

svc

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
We are proud to announce official pricing for our new 2017 Gen 2 Raptor C.A.S.
(Coil Adjustment System)

Now that we have these on a truck, and will be conducting testing this week, we are ready to go ahead and release initial pricing and pre-orders to the public.

Official retail price will be $549.00 after the first initial batch is sold. For those who get in on the first batch of 50 sets, pricing will be
$469.00

What you get for $469.00

You get two sets of C.A.S. Systems and 4 custom built SVC schrader valves so you can have the ability to rebuild and recharge your factory shocks without specialized tools needed.

Unfortunately Ford requested that Fox develop a better way to charge the shocks for production on the Gen 2's. The issue with the new system is there is no way possible for anyone other than Fox at this point to recharge a shock because of a special machine required to do so.

This got us thinking. Customers need to have the ability to maintain their own shocks without having to send them out. Now with our new set of schrader valves, you can unscrew the factory allen screw, let the air out and re-screw the new SVC schrader valve in. After that, hit it with 200 psi for the front shocks and you are good to go. NO special tools needed. No waiting on Fox to get your shocks back to you, and no issues finding dealers all over the country that can easily service them for you.

Thanks again and we look forward to seeing C.A.S. systems on trucks all over the country

C.A.S.%20Banner_zpscdlvcweg.jpg
1.25%20preload%20exterior_zpstcmmfbjb.jpg
wheels%20well_zpsyvv0sebc.jpg

996Turbo

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I would like to order a set. Do I purchase on your website? edit : never mind I ordered a set on your website.

Last edited: