Official Baja Bolt-On Front Bumper Release

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

svc

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Hey Everyone,

Today is the day we can officially release our new completely bolt-on front bumper. As you can see, it fits great, is sleek, keeps the factory tow hooks and will have enough room for a winch, or wide assortment of light combos.

The Baja Bolt-On front bumper will be available with or without the front rolled hoop for the same price, is lightweight and available in satin black powder-coat with all Grade 8 Hardware and the option of having a black or raw aluminum skid plate at no extra charge. Retail price on the SVC Baja Bolt-On front bumper is $1695

It fits nice and tight against the front valance and looks great in person. We will have it added to our website in the next few days, but wanted to let everyone know that if you want to place your order, you can pm,email or call and we can get the ball rolling.

For the first 4 weeks we will be offering Either a 30inch Vision-X XPR or KC Hilites 30" C series of Flex Series at 15% off the cost of both the bumper and light combo. Offer ends March 15th

Thanks

Jarrett

bolton-baja%20bumper-5_zpsxkujwuym.jpg
baja-bolton-4_zpsdolj52ly.jpg
baja-bolton-1_zpswxaen0ec.jpg
baja-bolton-3_zpsse9uasm1.jpg
baja-bolton-6_zpsonjlduor.jpg

RLTW

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I like it, if I didn't want to my frame horns cut, this is the way I would go.

Kahuna

THE MORE YOU PLAY WITH IT, THE BIGGER IT GETS
Reaction score
Any details on options? You mentioned winch and shackles were possible?

OP
OP
svc

svc

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Any details on options? You mentioned winch and shackles were possible?

Price for the winch will depend on which one you would want to go with. We can add shackles to the bumper, but with the factory tow hooks still in place, it might be better to just use those when needing to get pulled out. That way you don't run the risk of deforming the bumper from a harsh pull.

Jarrett

McGrath4u

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Option for hitch receiver for mobile winch?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk