Official 2023 Raptor R Order Thread

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

mph4

Reaction score
Given I'm still waiting for even a build date, I'm likely going to go shop for a regular Raptor on a lot somewhere this week. There are a few near me at sticker. I am simply not confident the order will get filled at this point given we are getting to the tail end of the model year. Even if I got scheduled this week, it seems very unlikely I'd actually see it before August best case. Can always trade it in if the R actually gets built. Not much else I can do at this point without any meaningful new information.

GT4ME

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Ordered 7/18/22
2/10/23 scheduled build
Finished 5/24/23
May have shipped today 5/29/23 (Rail)
Tracker went from showing built to now showing order confirmed. Date at the bottom updated
2/4/22 scheduled build

Still in production limbo...

kiman44

Reaction score
Ordered on 7/18/22, confirmed shortly after. Initial schedule date was January, and it's been moved many times. My most recent update was scheduled week of June 7th. Just checked, and it's in production. Looks like things are moving.

Attachments

• raptor in production.png
    raptor in production.png
    360.6 KB · Views: 22

Tylander

Reaction score
Ordered on 7/18/22, confirmed shortly after. Initial schedule date was January, and it's been moved many times. My most recent update was scheduled week of June 7th. Just checked, and it's in production. Looks like things are moving.

You will probably take delivery before all of the others that have been stuck in production for several months. Congrats.

1966 F100 Raptor

Full Access Member
Reaction score
It's wild your order confirmation was in February of 2023 and people from mid to end of 2022 aren't even scheduled for production yet. Some guys are 10 months in and just going into production. Your very lucky considering what everyone else is dealing with.
"LUCKY"
Just hoping the build day of June 12th holds up!
With a 6/12 build date I am thinking it will show in production next week. What day who knows . . But hoping it will show built by 6/13-14th

TYRCS

Full Access Member
Reaction score
"LUCKY"
Just hoping the build day of June 12th holds up!
With a 6/12 build date I am thinking it will show in production next week. What day who knows . . But hoping it will show built by 6/13-14th
Your ahead of myself and many other guys, my order confirmation from Ford was 12/21/22. Your confirmation was in February 2023 if i remember correctly lol and your way ahead of me figure that one out ha ha unreal...

TYRCS

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Holy shit 11 months to get scheduled for production.

1966 F100 Raptor

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I replaced oil pressure sender in my OJ Bronco...
still got questions though...

You posted in wrong forum