Official 2023 Raptor R Order Thread

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

BadWRP

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Checked on my 7/18 order today and for the first time was put on hold. Very nice lady and for what it is worth she said it appeared like I would be getting a build date soon, very soon. And then to my surprise she said for being so patient and a loyal Ford customer she gave me a $100 gift certificate. Of which I promptly went to the Ford merchandise online store and used it on a Raptor R hoodie and two Ford Performance hats. So no R yet but WTF at least I have the hoodie! LOL!
Who did you call?

RamseyF

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Officially gave up my hunt for the elusive R. my wife won the fight. convincingly I might add. we both miss the convertible FType V8s. I was pleasantly surprised that she said go for it. so I think I might have found an allocation for a C8 convertible. If all goes well I might be putting the order in on Monday. I get the performance I sorely miss and she gets the convertible she misses. It won't be the z06 but id kill myself in that, which is probably good thing.

unfortunately it may take a year to get. I can wait.

Derek Matson

Reaction score
My neighbor just received his C8 orange. Beautiful. PAID $68k STICKER TOO. My Code Orange R has been 'Off Site" site 2.13.23. 30+ days I have wondered why but of course Ford has no notes. So many other cars [or two!] I could have right now. I TRY to be patient but what the heck Ford? Talk me off the ledge boys!

RamseyF

Full Access Member
Reaction score
My neighbor just received his C8 orange. Beautiful. PAID $68k STICKER TOO. My Code Orange R has been 'Off Site" site 2.13.23. 30+ days I have wondered why but of course Ford has no notes. So many other cars [or two!] I could have right now. I TRY to be patient but what the heck Ford? Talk me off the ledge boys!
definitely a mess for sure. ill stick with my LF 21' I hate multiple car payments one at a time is all I want. timing will work. pay off 21' . get the sports car pay it off before I get to upgrade my truck again.. ill try my luck with gm for the vette. after that we shall see.

wish you luck on the code orange R. I am jealous but I think since my truck is used for work it might be my best option. two instead of one is more fun.

1966 F100 Raptor

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Ford Customer Service and like most dealings with customer service reps, not wise to jack up the messenger regardless of how frustrating the wait is. I’ve been in this with a long game mindset. The R is worth the wait.
Same for me. I did call the dealer a couple times for updates but they usually called me. July 18th order which I would be happy even with a July delivery but sounds like it could be sooner now. Once it was switched to a #1 priority knew it would not be long. My guess mine will be a June delivery.

poorsam

Reaction score
Officially gave up my hunt for the elusive R. my wife won the fight. convincingly I might add. we both miss the convertible FType V8s. I was pleasantly surprised that she said go for it. so I think I might have found an allocation for a C8 convertible. If all goes well I might be putting the order in on Monday. I get the performance I sorely miss and she gets the convertible she misses. It won't be the z06 but id kill myself in that, which is probably good thing.

unfortunately it may take a year to get. I can wait.
Where are you located? I just bought one while I wait for my other one if you’re interested. Not really trying to make money on it just want what I paid for it.

AntiMattersMost

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Checked on my 7/18 order today and for the first time was put on hold. Very nice lady and for what it is worth she said it appeared like I would be getting a build date soon, very soon. And then to my surprise she said for being so patient and a loyal Ford customer she gave me a $100 gift certificate. Of which I promptly went to the Ford merchandise online store and used it on a Raptor R hoodie and two Ford Performance hats. So no R yet but WTF at least I have the hoodie! LOL!
So I felt obligated to show proof of the Ford merch. I received and it came in today. Since I sold my MY2137PP AMB to a forum member my interim ride is a #notquiteaPrius (but close) supercharged LimeRush Pro. Oh yeah, the Raptor R hoodie is nice!

Attachments

• 3BD19184-B676-4F01-8546-9E40B5F62813.jpeg
    3BD19184-B676-4F01-8546-9E40B5F62813.jpeg
    167.3 KB · Views: 61