Official 2023 Raptor R Order Thread

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Stormtrooper

Raptor R
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I've seen pictures on here of that one. @Stormtrooper
Yes it’s mine.

I just received notification from Ford that my other R is scheduled for production, so I decided to list the one I currently have.

Not pressed to sell it, so unless someone wants to pay a premium for it I’ll keep them both and keep one stock and the other I’ll plan to do a full build like I previously planned with RPG.

Last edited:

Donovan

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Yes it’s mine.

I just received notification from Ford that my other R is scheduled for production, so I decided to list the one I currently have.

Not pressed to sell it, so unless someone wants to pay a premium for it I’ll keep them both and keep one stock and the other I’ll plan to do a full build like I previously planned with RPG.

1675861549418.jpeg

AntiMattersMost

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
This Oxford White example just sold at PCAR not one hour ago for $157K:

wyomingraptor

Reaction score
My Raptor R has been in production for 3 weeks. I have seen some of you guys talking about Ford Performance chat. How do you access this? With recent deliveries I am feeling left out!

BabaMike

Full Access Member
Reaction score
My Raptor R has been in production for 3 weeks. I have seen some of you guys talking about Ford Performance chat. How do you access this? With recent deliveries I am feeling left out!

Mine also stuck in production since Feb 1st, no update since.

foremanrd

Reaction score
BLUF / Disclaimer - Just because I can, doesn’t mean I should. AND if you want to be 0 value added, please keep rolling.

Purpose: Give PRO and CON advice. Approach it as it’s your situation…

I have a 2022 CO 37 minus blue leather that I REALLY appreciate (heated wheel, alarm, etc). AMB R is being shipped “shortly”. I wasn’t nor am I now, in this fabled MSRP thing that I still yet to believe.

I paid $20k over MSRP on my current truck. Agreed to pay $30k over on the R. 2023 37s are now $25k over with shortcomings of the usual (heated wheel, etc.)

I will get what I paid for on 37 back on trade for the R.

My only true concerns are long term issues from the application of the engine into an amazing truck and flipping current interest rates. (Oh and R has no heated wheel, graphics, etc. due to China’s balloon flight)

Thanks in advance!

Attachments

• 7CE868CC-A35E-4CD4-B7CB-601D56472643.jpeg
    7CE868CC-A35E-4CD4-B7CB-601D56472643.jpeg
    398.8 KB · Views: 21
Last edited:

RPG9

Full Access Member
Reaction score
BLUF / Disclaimer - Just because I can, doesn’t mean I should. AND if you want to be 0 value added, keep rolling….

Purpose: Give PRO and CON advice.

I have a 2022 CO 37 minus blue leather that I REALLY appreciate (heated wheel, alarm, etc). AMB R is being shipped “shortly”. I wasn’t nor am I now, in this fabled MSRP thing that I still yet to believe.

I paid $20k over MSRP on my current truck. Agreed to pay $30k over on the R. 2023 37s are now $25k over with shortcomings of the usual (heated wheel, etc.)

I will get what I paid for on 37 back on trade for the R.

My only true concerns are long term issues from the application of the engine into an amazing truck and flipping current interest rates. (Oh and R has no heated wheel, graphics, etc. due to China’s balloon flight)

Thanks in advance!
I would love to know what dealer is giving you $20k over MSRP on your trade in value of the 37 PP. Market has definitely changed.

foremanrd

Reaction score
I would love to know what dealer is giving you $20k over MSRP on your trade in value of the 37 PP. Market has definitely changed.
Not sure that is necessarily going to do you any good, but I assure you that I made the post without any duress, so, if I lied, then I suppose that’s shame on me? Defeats the reason I commented on here for replies. I’m not here to argue what I’m getting for my truck but to give you background of my local market - 35 is 10k, 37 is 25k, R good luck with that. My truck has less than 3k on odometer. New 37s here are going at $114k. I’d rather see an example of the many claimed MSRP deals than argue THIS with you….lol

RPG9

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Not sure that is necessarily going to do you any good, but I assure you that I made the post without any duress, so, if I lied, then I suppose that’s on me? I’m not here to argue what I’m getting for my truck but to give you background of my local market - 35 is 10k, 37 is 25k, R good luck with that. My truck has less than 3k on odometer. New 37s here are going at $114k. I’d rather see an example of an MSRP deal than argue THIS with you….lol
Lol your math doesn’t add up. Why would a dealer charge you an ADM of $20k only to give that ADM back to you? Dealerships are about making money. In other words, if you paid $20k over, then they give you that value back, y’all basically just did a MSRP deal because they’re not making any additional money on you. Not to mention, they just tied up an extra $20k that they could have allocated towards something that would actually make them money.

I hope it works out for you. I bought my 37 PP last year for MSRP and would be lucky to sell mine for $90-95k. The market has definitely changed. And no, your little market in MO is not hotter than mine by $20k. People are not spending money right now and you can negotiate an ADM to a lot less than $25k—my R order was $10k ADM.