Official 2023 Raptor R Order Thread

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Restaurantman

Reaction score
Just got off the phone with Jeremy at D Patrick Ford in Ohio. They just sold an R and have one coming in. Their ADM might be steep...he said he thought their last R sold for 180k? Thats a lot higher then what has sold on Ebay. Pcarmarket (porsche mainly) auction site has one listed now...bidding has stalled at 145k. Just thought I'd throw it out there!

Non-Sense

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Smart to try to flip early. These ADM’s aren’t going to stick around that long for the R. It’s a tall sell at MSRP for a lot of people and a lot of deliveries have already been made. It’s a high margin vehicle for Ford too, so I think they will keep them rolling.

WMRaptor

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Smart to try to flip early. These ADM’s aren’t going to stick around that long for the R. It’s a tall sell at MSRP for a lot of people and a lot of deliveries have already been made. It’s a high margin vehicle for Ford too, so I think they will keep them rolling.
Don’t be so sure a couple guys said they called around no more allocations for this year and 3 year wait for the R. Ford can’t get out of its own way and put a heated steering wheel in them so who knows.

cashed

Reaction score
I have called
Base 2023 Raptors and 37 pack Raptors are still bringing ADMs. I could see the super high ADM's subsiding, but not going away. IMO

Non-Sense

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Don’t be so sure a couple guys said they called around no more allocations for this year and 3 year wait for the R. Ford can’t get out of its own way and put a heated steering wheel in them so who knows.
A lot of dealers have been saying “no more allocations” the last two years, but you see an awful lot of Raptors coming in and on lots that aren’t pre-sold. They did the same song and dance when I got my GT500 in early 2020. Small ADM’s might be around for the R, but the ridiculous 30-50+ over will be short lived I think.

Last edited: