Official 2023 Raptor R Order Thread

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Forgiven

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Does anyone know when ford stops handing out allocations for MY2023? I know they trickle them out to dealers, but when do they stop? I have a dealer who says he expects his allocation in April because that’s when they usually get them.

Burt

Full Access Member
Reaction score
So yesterday my dealer that I just received my 2023 CO blue recaro 37" package from called and said my R allocation had been picked up - I gave them my specs and then was greeted with an early call this morning that Ford had pulled it. Any idea if 2023 allocations are done for this model year?

mchurch0211

Full Access Member
Reaction score
So yesterday my dealer that I just received my 2023 CO blue recaro 37" package from called and said my R allocation had been picked up - I gave them my specs and then was greeted with an early call this morning that Ford had pulled it. Any idea if 2023 allocations are done for this model year?
pulled as in you have a build date ?

Burt

Full Access Member
Reaction score
no build date, they were just putting the order in that Ford gave them the allocation for and the order is what Ford pulled.