Official 2023 Raptor R Order Thread

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Stormtrooper

Raptor R
Supporting Member
Reaction score
adm’s may cool a bit on normal eco raptors but i do not see that happening on the r as it is a very limited allocated truck with a hand built engine only produced for a limited time ( last of the ice muscle trucks). I think these have a 2 - maybe 3 year production run then it’s over. ( or until ram announces its last round of trxs) imo
Exactly! Get one while you can!

Reaction score
adm’s may cool a bit on normal eco raptors but i do not see that happening on the r as it is a very limited allocated truck with a hand built engine only produced for a limited time ( last of the ice muscle trucks). ever since the gen1 most on here have complained about the lack of a v8. I think these have a 2 - maybe 3 year production run then it’s over. ( or until ram announces its last round of trxs) If history repeats itself look at how the gen1 market has been. raptor enthusiast have been paying up to have a v8 for quite some time. have seen clean low mile gen1s bring there original msrp of 52-54k$ 7-8 years later.. crazy
I hope they make them for at least 5 years. Hopefully the take the demand in account. We all know they like profits. I'll keep hunting. If I can get an order in with a so, so ADM. At least the order will be in and hopefully I get one at some point.

mchurch0211

Full Access Member
Reaction score
on a side note excited to see some aftermarket exhaust options on these beast! going to be sick and super loud! who will be the first one with cutouts ?;)

Non-Sense

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I do think ADM’s will cool off on these as more deliveries happen and the economic environment. Considering it’s using the same engine as the GT500, except using the 37 platform and the regular 10 speed instead of the DCT, they should be able to produce them as readily or more so than the 500. Just wait out the initial “Have to have one” phase.

mchurch0211

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I do think ADM’s will cool off on these as more deliveries happen and the economic environment. Considering it’s using the same engine as the GT500, except using the 37 platform and the regular 10 speed instead of the DCT, they should be able to produce them as readily or more so than the 500. Just wait out the initial “Have to have one” phase.

I tend to believe ford wants to purposely limit the production on the R (halo) so they can still sell the majority eco raptors ( I do not think the eco would sell good if the r was readily available) also they have invested heavily in the ecoboost engine platform and still want to sell them to get the return on investment before going 100% electric only time
will tell

K Avery

Reaction score
I got the same call from my dealer about a week ago. I spec'd mine in carbonized as well. Priority code 19. Did you receive an email from Ford yet? I havnt and asked the dealer again yesterday, he said he has not heard anything from Ford other then that they are pretty far behind!
I have not gotten an email from ford yet - in response to one of the earlier questions - my dealer told me he knew he was going to get at least an allocation but he had no idea when and once received he had 24 hours to get it ordered. He got the allocation and we ordered it in about 30 minutes - he is the general manager of the dealership and told me as soon as he hears something I will hear it - my guess with everyones' frustrations around this it is going to be awhile. On the order side I ordered my wife a Mercedes 3 weeks ago and already have 2 emails and a build date.

mph4

Reaction score
I have not gotten an email from ford yet - in response to one of the earlier questions - my dealer told me he knew he was going to get at least an allocation but he had no idea when and once received he had 24 hours to get it ordered. He got the allocation and we ordered it in about 30 minutes - he is the general manager of the dealership and told me as soon as he hears something I will hear it - my guess with everyones' frustrations around this it is going to be awhile. On the order side I ordered my wife a Mercedes 3 weeks ago and already have 2 emails and a build date.
Likewise, my dealer let me know back in December their Ford rep said allocations were arriving in January. They called last week and said they're in and I got allocation #1. Just waiting for scheduling.