Official 2023 Raptor R Order Thread

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

1966 F100 Raptor

Full Access Member
Reaction score
So my sales lady called me yesterday, said Ford called and said they are picking up the order which means it will be scheduled soon. I am getting g a bit of a chubby....
I got same call on wednesday. So hoping it gets scheduled in february for a March build here by mid April. That would be perfect timing like I have any choice! LOL

Rated R

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Getting aggravated. my truck has been at the port for the better part of two weeks. The port won't call the dealer back, and Ford bumped the delivery time frame by another week. Wondering if it got damaged in shipment.

bbarnesnc

Reaction score
Getting aggravated. my truck has been at the port for the better part of two weeks. The port won't call the dealer back, and Ford bumped the delivery time frame by another week. Wondering if it got damaged in shipment.
Man I hate to hear that. I think the two of us had similar schedules until the last couple of weeks. Hopefully it will arrive soon.

dlapham

Reaction score
I just joined this forum and am totally new to Raptors. After two weeks of calling all over the country, I found a nearby dealership that would and could order a R at MSRP for me. I got the "order preview" last Monday from Ford. My hope is to have it delivered around December. Any advice would be much appreciated.

poofyo101

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I just joined this forum and am totally new to Raptors. After two weeks of calling all over the country, I found a nearby dealership that would and could order a R at MSRP for me. I got the "order preview" last Monday from Ford. My hope is to have it delivered around December. Any advice would be much appreciated.
Yeah that’s probably not gonna happen without a prior relationship. Probably won’t have an allocation.

dlapham

Reaction score
I just joined this form and am totally new to Raptors. After two weeks of calling all over the country, I found a nearby dealership that would and could order a R at MSRP for me. I got the "order preview" last Monday from Ford. My hope is to have it delivered around December. Any advice would be much appreciated
Yeah that’s probably not gonna happen without a prior relationship. Probably won’t have an allocation.
1675524124882.png

What am I missing?

Stormtrooper

Raptor R
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I just joined this form and am totally new to Raptors. After two weeks of calling all over the country, I found a nearby dealership that would and could order a R at MSRP for me. I got the "order preview" last Monday from Ford. My hope is to have it delivered around December. Any advice would be much appreciated

View attachment 392164

What am I missing?
Any dealer can put this order in and give you an order confirmation. Wether or not it gets allocated for production is relative to if the dealer has an allocation for the R.

Until you receive a confirmation email from Ford issuing you a vin number and a build date the order is just an order.

Forgiven

Full Access Member
Reaction score

View attachment 392164

What am I missing?
Wether or not they have an actual allocation

dlapham

Reaction score
Until you receive a confirmation email from Ford issuing you a vin number and a build date the order is just an order.
Gotcha. Makes sense. It's not a big deal to me, I just wanted to give it a shot. I think they do have an allocation, but we'll just have to see. I also ordered a standard raptor at the same time, just in case. Looking for Decemberish delivery of one or the other.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Arizona Free