Official 2023 Raptor R Order Thread

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

craptorr

Reaction score
Morning guys I’ve read all 85 pages , I’m new to the raptor game I have a gladiator on KO2 37’s, I’m still waiting on my 2nd 45day email. I’m hoping to receive the R by March bc I have a BA build scheduled. Ordered on Sept 20th, retail, and priority code 11.
Thanks for all the info…

Mr_Clemson

Reaction score
I received the same email as above from ford saying mine has been built and should arrive at the dealer by December 28th. How likely is that? Could I still be looking at January or February even though the email says late December? TIA.

TheButcher

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
I am confused by the whole process. My truck was also built 11/01/22. My salesman told me on Nov. 22nd that the truck was built but on chip hold. The Ford tracker never worked for me but the Ordertrack App shows its been in transit for 14 days. Ford chat gave me a eta of Dec 3-9th. I would have to think that 2 trucks built on the same date have to be fairly close in status. Your truck is going either show up at your dealership in the next little while or mine is sitting with yours in Production. Hoping for the latter!
The wait and speculation can be maddening for sure! My totally uninformed guess: Trucks built late October/early November were missing chips and got shuffled off to the waiting yard. Chips came in, and trucks that were going through the line around the time the chips arrived got them installed since they were already in the assembly line. The trucks sitting out in the waiting yard could potentially sit for quite awhile as they work through all of the ones that were waiting on chips.

Of course, it could be like you said, and our trucks will suddenly appear at the dealership in the very near future. That's what I'm hoping for!

foremanrd

Reaction score
Ordered 7/29; Springfield, MO - AMB, all options minus spray in bed liner. Emailed on 01 December - scheduled build week of 9 January.

Last edited:

bigft678

Reaction score
Had order in with no allocation. Was waiting like most getting standard 45 day emails. Then yesterday I got a random call from a different dealer i didnt have order in with, no vm left by them. I called back anyways, they said they had R become available if I wanted it for markup. I couldn't believe it.
Someone had to of passed on the original order due to markup or something i am assuming. I was somewhat local to the dealer and they said they would prefer someone not on other side of country, and that they have list of people from far away. I think I was just first to call them back after it became available. I got luckier than can be this fell into my lap.
Dealer saying delivery around Christmas expected.
I was expecting to have to wait a year and maybe get a 2024 to be honest with my original order i placed with no allocation. Now all of a sudden Iim looking at picking up in a few weeks. WOW.
Who knows, this may be happening more and more as finance time rolls around for the first batch starting to ship, and people might be able to pick up what original allocation holders back out of.

Attachments

• built.png
    built.png
    314.8 KB · Views: 68

RPG9

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Had order in with no allocation. Was waiting like most getting standard 45 day emails. Then yesterday I got a random call from a different dealer i didnt have order in with, no vm left by them. I called back anyways, they said they had R become available if I wanted it for markup. I couldn't believe it.
Someone had to of passed on the original order due to markup or something i am assuming. I was somewhat local to the dealer and they said they would prefer someone not on other side of country, and that they have list of people from far away. I think I was just first to call them back after it became available. I got luckier than can be this fell into my lap.
Dealer saying delivery around Christmas expected.
I was expecting to have to wait a year and maybe get a 2024 to be honest with my original order i placed with no allocation. Now all of a sudden Iim looking at picking up in a few weeks. WOW.
Who knows, this may be happening more and more as finance time rolls around for the first batch starting to ship, and people might be able to pick up what original allocation holders back out of.
You left out the good stuff: what’s the mark up? Lol

TheButcher

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Is the vehicle tracker working for everyone else this morning? It's worked fine for me for the past month, but this morning it now says "Please enter a valid VIN and Order Number" when I enter all the info. I'm wondering if there is a glitch in the system this morning. My optimistic/hopeful side is thinking maybe it means my truck has shipped and now the info is kicked out of the tracking system, but my realistic side is figuring it's just an issue with their system.