Official 2023 Raptor R Order Thread

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

MeFryRice

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I called FP today to see if they had any information they could share regarding my order. The lady puts me on hold and comes back to tell me my vehicle has been produced and has an ETA of 12/8 and proceeds to give me the VIN. I forward this over to the Sales Manager I ordered the truck with and he gIves me a call a few minutes later. His response was “I’m not sure where they pulled this VIN from but it’s not for a Raptor R, it’s for a base Bronco.” Damn, the sales rep got me all excited for nothing. The Sales Manager confirmed my order is still unscheduled as of today.

MattR

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I called FP today to see if they had any information they could share regarding my order. The lady puts me on hold and comes back to tell me my vehicle has been produced and has an ETA of 12/8 and proceeds to give me the VIN. I forward this over to the Sales Manager I ordered the truck with and he gIves me a call a few minutes later. His response was “I’m not sure where they pulled this VIN from but it’s not for a Raptor R, it’s for a base Bronco.” Damn, the sales rep got me all excited for nothing. The Sales Manager confirmed my order is still unscheduled as of today.
What a let down.

eriic

Reaction score
Just spoke to FP - Truck is built/assembled and like most people, on "plant hold"... couldn't give me any details on the reason for the hold but said the ETD to my dealer was 12/9-12/15... which seems like a pipe dream lol

MattR

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I fired up the chat as well. FP told me ETA to dealer is 12/3 to 12/9 but I doubt it.
I just don't understand their ETAs. My non-R was 10/27 blend and is (supposedly) either in IL or TX on rail and they still give a 12/14 ETA. Of course, it moved six times from the first ETA of 11/4

wyomingraptor

Reaction score
Finally received my window sticker! It's now in production!

View attachment 382376
Looks like my truck too. Did Ford send this info or did you contact them?
I have received a order confirmation and a few emails about looking for parts.
Dealer called on 11-17-22 about Ford getting to work on it? Dealer was pretty excited!
2 days ago Ford Motor Credit sent an email about pre approved for $110k loan. Should I chat with Ford? Not sure if I need to start digging up cash from the backyard or under the mattress yet!
Hard to stay cool!