Official 2023 Raptor R Order Thread

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

1966 F100 Raptor

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Update: As previously said my dealer rec'd 6 allocations.
the first 2 are now in production. I am #3 so will be next in line but zero clue as to when that could be.

Orangelaw98

Reaction score
My blend date is 11/14. I've been on a plant hold since 11/18. I'm hoping Ford releases more than one R!

Attachments

• Screenshot_20221105-184310_Drive.jpg
    Screenshot_20221105-184310_Drive.jpg
    76.8 KB · Views: 24

kenbrackins

Reaction score
Went by the dealer today. Originally when I ordered I asked what the ADM would be. He said they only charge that on Shelbys but probably would charge me on the R as well but it is never more than $5K. I asked if he was going to bend me over and he responded with, "I told you we were only going to charge you $10K and we will stand by it but if you don't want it, we have calls everyday for buyers at $40K over. I told him I would take it.

kenbrackins

Reaction score
I have the VIN on "track my order" and it also says order number R003 -any idea what that means? Dealer also said they get a blind copy email of everything Ford sends me. Also said that he had info that R's would get chip priority and look for a mid January delivery. (assuming no rail strike) Although I would be more than happy to go get it and drive it back to Florida. DISCLAIMER: I make no guarantees of the factual nature of these comments of any sort ! You don't think a car salesman would bend the truth do you??