Official 2023 Raptor R Order Thread

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

lobsterman

Reaction score
Yes I have been loving my heated wheel here in MT hunting. It’s 6 degrees currently. It really sucks I will be spending 30k more than my 22 and not having one. View attachment 379671
Can’t wait for weather like that! Got my 22 in end of February. By the time I got ppf, cc and fluid film done the sledding season was over and never got a chance to see how the raptor hauls sleds compared to my FX4. Like most I would be pissed without the heating steering wheel.

chavez17m

Reaction score
I just saw that. Congrats man. I hope I get scheduled soon
Thank you and yeah hopefully yours get scheduled soon also. it kind of sucks though because they remove the heated steering wheel and I actually wanted it. I wouldn’t mind waiting till they have it. I called my dealership they said they couldn’t do anything anymore because they already gave me a vin and I never took it off my self fird deleted it on there own. I thought this was going to take longer so I literally just bought a 22 raptor three days ago. Maybe I can switch the heated wheel from that one to the R when I get it.

BadWRP

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Thank you and yeah hopefully yours get scheduled soon also. it kind of sucks though because they remove the heated steering wheel and I actually wanted it. I wouldn’t mind waiting till they have it. I called my dealership they said they couldn’t do anything anymore because they already gave me a vin and I never took it off my self fird deleted it on there own. I thought this was going to take longer so I literally just bought a 22 raptor three days ago. Maybe I can switch the heated wheel from that one to the R when I get it.
What color did you order? We’re you lucky enough to get Msrp?

chavez17m

Reaction score
What color did you order? Were you lucky enough to get Msrp?
I ended up ordering antimatter blue with the sunroof and tailgate package and the bedliner. Yes I got lucky and ended up getting it for MSRP from my dealership. How much did you get yours for?

Attachments

• A15FC609-322C-4A02-9E25-291B9F278950.jpeg
    A15FC609-322C-4A02-9E25-291B9F278950.jpeg
    74.6 KB · Views: 28

Raptorrrr

Reaction score
I ended up ordering antimatter blue with the sunroof and tailgate package and the bedliner. Yes I got lucky and ended up getting it for MSRP from my dealership. How much did you get yours for?
You got your Raptor R ordered for MSRP when they are advertising a GT500 for $154,185? :bs: