Official 2023 Raptor R Order Thread

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Rated R

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I don’t think those digital dials are coming back even in the best of economies. They’re not available on the Braptor either. Imo I like them but it’s a minor delete compared to the luxury of a heated steering wheel on a 20* morning

MQZ

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Huh... Key word is "Certain" F150 trucks. So sounds like if your unscheduled... then on or after 10/7 up until 10/13 dealer could amend your order with option 94x and/or 76x. If dealer doesn't amend then ford will on 10/14. If already scheduled ford will possibly amend your retail order starting on 10/7 to remove heated mirrors/steering wheel. Looked at 2023 order guide for F150 - Raptor has both heated leather wrapped wheel and power folding heated mirrors standard for R and non R. We will know in the next week or so for sure if these fall under certain. Not sure if we are even given a choice if we are targeted. What next?!

GT4ME

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I don’t think those digital dials are coming back even in the best of economies. They’re not available on the Braptor either. Imo I like them but it’s a minor delete compared to the luxury of a heated steering wheel on a 20* morning
Definitely agree there - the digital temp readouts don't bother me at all - one less thing to go wrong electronically as well.

However, heated steering wheel and side mirrors are a must for me in OH.

wweaver

Full Access Member
Reaction score
One would hope the few they have would go in a 109k vehicle. I really like the heated wheel in the winter. It is one of those things you do not realize how nice it is until to have it. Hard to believe we are about spend 110k plus and not have something you could get in a 30k car. Let’s hope they have a enough for couple thousand laying around anyway. What about the new Superduty? They are about to have some grumpy customers.

PK37

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Get ready boys …. Just got the dreaded email…. Your 10/7 build date just got bumped to 11/7….. oh well

drtibrd

Full Access Member
Reaction score
One would hope the few they have would go in a 109k vehicle. I really like the heated wheel in the winter. It is one of those things you do not realize how nice it is until to have it. Hard to believe we are about spend 110k plus and not have something you could get in a 30k car. Let’s hope they have an enough for couple thousand laying around anyway. What about the new Superduty? They are about to have some grumpy customers.
Actually a $150k vehicle. If it wasn’t an option no one would care. Now you get into stupid ADMs and would expect every option you check the box for. Just another reason to hold off for now or look elsewhere. Ford can’t seem to get out of its own way. It’s not like these subs went out of business or suddenly there are no more heated wheel coils. Of course there are, other manufacturers seem to have them. Yet here we have Ford setting unrealistic expectations by moving dates and changing options that will ultimately will p-off the purchaser. I have literally only seen one Ford Lightning in northern IL and that was at a dealer. None on the road or parked anywhere. It sucks to be a fan of Ford nowadays.