Official 2023 Raptor R Order Thread

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

RaptorEnthusiast

Full Access Member
Reaction score
That sucks … Dealer called yesterday to say I am scheduled for a 10/10 build date … I’m excited but feel bad for the guys that are being delayed …. Hopefully you get good news soon
Did you receive that 45 day delay letter from Ford prior to getting a scheduled build date?

asg0524

Reaction score
I’m wondering if everyone who was sure that they were #1 on their dealers list, received their scheduling confirmation at this point? Any #1’s out there that still haven’t heard anything?

wweaver

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Yes, but was only one from mid size dealer. No hurry, I am a “poor” and will keep paying on my 22 until it gets here.

DMays

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Yes, but was only one from mid size dealer. No hurry, I am a “poor” and will keep paying on my 22 until it gets here.
Those elk trips aren’t cheap! Looked like you guys got a nice bull too. I’d be lying if I said I wasn’t jealous.

GT4ME

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I’m wondering if everyone who was sure that they were #1 on their dealers list, received their scheduling confirmation at this point? Any #1’s out there that still haven’t heard anything?
My dealer was asked for only one of its 3 allocations to submit for the first round of builds. I was told mine was submitted, still no scheduling email from Ford yet. We’ll see when it finally pops for me.

Dealer is trustworthy and provided me my current ‘22 Raptor at MSRP as promised so I’m not concerned.

OP
OP
xxxMannimalxxx

xxxMannimalxxx

Reaction score
I was number 1 on my dealers list and I still haven't heard anything. No reason to not believe my dealer either. They have been very honest and upfront since last winter when I first contacted them and even showed me their allocation sheet from Ford when they asked to change my order from an R to a 37.