Official 2023 Raptor R Order Thread

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

HuffRanch

Reaction score
I have 4 orders in at different dealers. #1 and #2 in line on all of them. Fingers crossed. Did everyone get their VIN yesterday, or did some get a VIN today?
I remember you saying you were in Northern/Central CA also? Did you have to look out of State? I don’t think my local dealer had any luck with an allocation.

Raptorrrr

Reaction score
So I must be the only one who ordered Carbonized Gray lol. No moonroof/tailgate pkg, spray in bedliner, and graphics delete. It is also showing on the dealer website today. Obviously this is a stock photo, but it looks way different then what Ford unveiled back in July. Aside from the lettering being backwards, no visible heat extractor, those headlights are way different. Wondering if this was an older concept rendering?

Attachments

• RaptorR.PNG
    RaptorR.PNG
    605.9 KB · Views: 35

Yoshi

Full Access Member
Reaction score
It has to mean something. Prius guy sounds bitter.....
Not bitter, I have a build date in Oct after waiting almost a year. With specialty vehicles, Ford rep contacts the dealer with allocations. Dealer assigns the vehicle to whomever is on the their list. My dealer uses 19 because it doesn't matter.

Yoshi

Full Access Member
Reaction score
So I must be the only one who ordered Carbonized Gray lol. No moonroof/tailgate pkg, spray in bedliner, and graphics delete. It is also showing on the dealer website today. Obviously this is a stock photo, but it looks way different then what Ford unveiled back in July. Aside from the lettering being backwards, no visible heat extractor, those headlights are way different. Wondering if this was an older concept rendering?
That's looks like Ranger Raptor.

Raptorrrr

Reaction score
That's looks like Ranger Raptor.
Now that you mention it, I think you're right. Seems like those listings get automatically populated on the dealer's website once the VIN gets created, but I'm not entirely sure how that process works.