Official 2023 Raptor R Order Thread

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

PK37

Full Access Member
Reaction score
My dealer may or may not be in the same location…. He might of also sent a pic of 2…. Incredible in person!!! I can’t wait!!

bp299

Reaction score
Got the same email posted 9-5-22

Priority code 10
Carbonized Grey
Moonroof/tailgate (reluctantly but need the step)
Graphics delete
Spray in liner
I get #2 of 2 for my dealer
20+ year dealer relationship & ADM $20k over -worst case- haven't paid over for my Gen 2 Raptor, Bronco, or Lightning so we'll see.
My dealer's rep said something about scheduling department being all fired and restaffed is reason for delays in scheduling?

Jonesky

Full Access Member
Reaction score
at a top secret area 51 bunker. i may or may not work for ford corporate haha cannot confirm or deny ;) was told to give a teaser or 2 for y’all
Well then mister. You get back in there and tell those near-do-wells to quit pissing about and make about 20000 of these R’s so we can all get one at msrp!

mchurch0211

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Well then mister. You get back in there and tell those near-do-wells to quit pissing about and make about 20000 of these R’s so we can all get one at msrp!
I wish everyone could have one. I feel like they want the R to be exclusive so they do not loose many 3.5 sales as they have spent a ton of $ in r&d (personal opinion). R’s are going to be very hard to obtain at least in the next 1-2 years and hopefully run atleast a 3 year model production life. so for all that want one this is a heads up to start your hunt / get on a list for the exclusive R

Last edited:

Turning Blue

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Has anyone else noticed the red "R" seems to be towards the rear of the vehicle? This makes the first R red on the passenger side, and the last R red on the driver's side. I think it should always have been the last R, but hey, they didn't ask me...again...lol. Maybe they are saying the red moved due to how fast it is?...lol. Flag effect? Who knows?

Jonesky

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I wish everyone could have one. I feel like they want the R to be exclusive so they do not loose many 3.5 sales (personal opinion). R’s are going to be very hard to obtain at least in the next 2-3 years and hopefully run atleast a 4 year model production life. so for all that want one this is a heads up to start your hunt for the exclusive R
I have a handful of friends plus myself that all want one at msrp but we won’t hunt for it or pay adm for various reasons. Way too busy etc. So we’re not going to be able to purchase one. Doesn’t help our brand loyalty if such a thing still exists.