Official 2023 Raptor R Order Thread

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

CarbonFiber01

Reaction score
So money has been exchanged for a deposit and the paperwork was sent to me proving they have an allocation for the Raptor R. I have some questions though.

- On the sheet, the priority code is 20
- The Type says Stock
- Order code D111

So should I leave it that way and not have it put into my name, hoping that it gets built in the first week of dealership builds? I have yet to see anyone on here with a priority code of 20 and type saying stock. Does this mean it will produced the first week of production for all the dealerships stock orders?

I also plan on tinting the windshield and I was wondering if there was any exposed wires that may short out, if alittle water gets behind the windshield/dashboard like the TRX?

Thanks in advance!

Attachments

• 8CEC1DFA-BE72-41CA-8808-0C3E6D598B1D.jpeg
    8CEC1DFA-BE72-41CA-8808-0C3E6D598B1D.jpeg
    113 KB · Views: 44

BabaMike

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Mine also shows Stock but it’s a special order obviously Ford requires full details of person who’s ordering and can’t be transferred to anyone else. I’m in Canada btw.
Dealer said today ford hasn’t picked up the orders yet even though all their orders are Allocated.

MrClean

Reaction score
@mchurch0211 and @BadWRP do you mind providing the rest of the information (Order Date, Priority Code, Color, Moonroof/Tailgate, and if optioned Graphic Delete). I am putting the information in a spreadsheet and hoping to graph/chart orders and if/when they are scheduled etc., ;-)
Can you please post an update on the most popular colors ordered to date.

OP
OP
xxxMannimalxxx

xxxMannimalxxx

Reaction score
UPDATE -
As of today, we have a total of 64 Entries - @BroncoBoy7914 @Gabriel__Shear had multiple entries so I only counted their first entry. @r3run33 @PK37 @1966 F100 Raptor @Mossy 150 @Rated R and @RDT-G23 had missing information (mostly priority codes).

Most popular Color by a WIDE margin was Avalanche Gray at 46% or 30 total. Least popular color was a 3 way tie at 3% (Oxford White, Iconic Silver, and Carbonized Gray).

84% of the responses optioned for Moonroof/Tailgate.

35% opted for graphics delete.

Most popular priority codes were 10 and 19.

Highest ADM.... 35K

Last edited:

Cocles

Reaction score
I suspect anyone paying the regularly reported ~50k ADM isn't going to post it here, so they don't have to deal with being flamed for either paying that or having enough money that it wasn't an issue.

mchurch0211

Full Access Member
Reaction score
UPDATE -
As of today, we have a total of 64 Entries - @BroncoBoy7914 @Gabriel__Shear had multiple entries so I only counted their first entry. @r3run33 @PK37 @1966 F100 Raptor @Mossy 150 @Rated R and @RDT-G23 had missing information (mostly priority codes).

Most popular Color by a WIDE margin was Avalanche Gray at 46% or 30 total. Least popular color was a 3 way tie at 3% (Oxford White, Iconic Silver, and Carbonized Gray.

Highest ADM.... 35K
where is the link for the spreadsheet?

Kurator

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Just received this email from Ford today:

We understand it has been too long since you last heard from us. Today, we wanted to give you an update on the status of your F-150 RAPTOR™ order.

Unfortunately, continued supply chain issues are slowing things down. We’re working diligently to try and reduce these delays.

Now here’s our promise to you. We know that waiting for delivery of your Ford is far less fun than actually driving it. So, we commit to updating you as soon as we can, at least once every 45 days regarding your vehicle’s production schedule status. No matter what.

Thank you for your patience and understanding.

GT4ME

Full Access Member
Reaction score
UPDATE -

Most popular Color by a WIDE margin was Avalanche Gray at 46% or 30 total. Least popular color was a 3 way tie at 3% (Oxford White, Iconic Silver, and Carbonized Gray).

Highest ADM.... 35K
Link to this spreadsheet?

Scottx

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Ring around the rosie
pocket full of posie
Ashes ashes we all fall down
Go boom.
NOBODY KNOWS ANYTHING
AND FORD AINT TALKING

MY DEALER WITH FORD FROM,1913, STILL HAS ZERO FORD INPUT. So there. And he has no reason to lie or bs. But hey what do I know
NOTHING. DEALER KNOWS WHAT I WANT and stands ready