Official 2023 Raptor R Order Thread

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Yoshi

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I did, but I find the info from FP is usually the most up to date.
If your dealer said you are the only one, then you should be good. FP will just tell you unscheduled clean like my 37 since Dec 2021. The dealer is just waiting for the call for an allocation and ready to build.

AC4400

Reaction score
Yet another delay of scheduling?

In true Ford Fashion “who knows”. Called dealer they said they hadn’t heard a peep out of the scheduler.

I am in a small market, someone may have more definitive news lol.

The beauty of low expectations is not getting disappointed.

I would genuinely be happy if someone poped in this thread with news that they got the scheduled for production email.

AuburnBo

Reaction score
I did get a letter from Ford confirming my order and details of the process to follow but no VIN. Based on the ordering process I went through with the Bronco, you will not get a VIN until the vehicle is scheduled for production, at that point your order is done and no changes can be made, that is how the vehicle will be built and it will be delivered to the dealer of record at that moment.

eriic

Reaction score
Small update: My dealer was confirmed to place their first order of three allocations (my build). They’re anticipating scheduling to happen in the next week or two so things are slowly inching forward…