Official 2023 Raptor R Order Thread

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Jdselig

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Seems things have changed a bunch for this round. My dealer told July 26th or 27th that they would be Getting 6 R models and me being #3 on list would in fact be getting one.
So same with my dealer last week were told only 1 of the 6 was being scheduled for production now.
Dealer now says they don't consider anything a true ORDER until they are told being scheduled and have VIN.
They will have 5 more R models but until they get notification it is just a wait.

I was pretty worried about getting my R too early but looks like now a bit of relief. Early spring would be much better than yet this year.
Seriously?! Are you new here? Do you not know how the process works? You are either really green to the Raptor order process or super naive. If you read just a little bit here you can learn how the process works. Your dealer is like 98% of them out there. They do not know shit. They are basing what they tell off other Ford model (not Raptor) ordering or pre Covid expectations. I can see right through the bull they are telling you. Don’t you see how their story has changed? This is because they don’t even know what they or Ford is really doing.

1966 F100 Raptor

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Seriously?! Are you new here? Do you not know how the process works? You are either really green to the Raptor order process or super naive. If you read just a little bit here you can learn how the process works. Your dealer is like 98% of them out there. They do not know shit. They are basing what they tell off other Ford model (not Raptor) ordering or pre Covid expectations. I can see right through the bull they are telling you. Don’t you see how their story has changed? This is because they don’t even know what they or Ford is really doing.
mixup from the person i usually talk to. Things have changed this go around unlike past years.
I have been in sales at a large dealership so have a good understanding how it works and have ordered and tracked a half dozen new Specialty vehicles for my own use.

Remember those hard to find when they first came out GT500's in 2007? Then the KR in 08-09?
I ordered 4 GT 500's (07) and a '08 GT500KR for my own use.

My dealer has submitted actual order for Allotment #1
Waiting game now

Last edited:

berto2323

Reaction score
mixup from the person i usually talk to. Things have changed this go around unlike past years.
I have been in sales at a large dealership so have a good understanding how it works and have ordered and tracked a half dozen new Specialty vehicles for my own use.

Remember those hard to find when they first came out GT500's in 2007? Then the KR in 08-09?
I ordered 4 GT 500's (07) and a '08 GT500KR for my own use.

My dealer has submitted actual order for Allotment #1
Waiting game now
Wouldn't there be a decent chance that #1 goes to an auction for charity? How many times have you seen hot new vehicle's #1 go for $1 to 3 million at a Barrett Jackson and the manufacturer donates the entire amount to charity. It's great pr.

1966 F100 Raptor

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Wouldn't there be a decent chance that #1 goes to an auction for charity? How many times have you seen hot new vehicle's #1 go for $1 to 3 million at a Barrett Jackson and the manufacturer donates the entire amount to charity. It's great pr.
I am talking my dealers #1 allotment etc not the very first R to roll off the line.

My dealers #2 allotment order was yesterday.

Since I am #3 mine will be up next but who knows if it will be next week, next month or next year. But I am confident it will happen.

I cannot say who those first 2 allotments go to but are very significant people in Ford sales across country.

I was #1 on my dealers list and got bumped to #3 but I understand why and as long as i get one . .

Rated R

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I haven't seen or heard of anyone's order being scheduled for production yet and it's been one week since scheduling started.

AntiMattersMost

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I’m not holding my breath about scheduling information being available tomorrow. And especially after receiving the email form Ford last week that apologized for delays but a promise to update status every 45 days.
I’ve also noticed a change in tone from Ford Performance when trying to get information on my order. The only thing that I was able to determine is that my order is in fact in the order bank. That’s it and nothing else in terms of information they provided. They must be getting slammed with RFI’s on Raptor R orders.

Todd458

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Can somebody explain where the priority code is and where I might find it? If I have been given one. I did receive a email from Ford this past Monday telling me congratulations on my order,but I saw no priority code on this email. My dealer had x amount of orders for the Raptor R, and contacted me about eight days after building it in the system. He said that Ford is only allocating one R to them. Because of past business and future business they agreed to let me have the one allocation. Would the dealer have the priority code? Just trying to confirm the legitimacy of this order. Thanks

Attachments

• 268BB924-00CB-4A7B-A00F-B407546CAA94.jpeg
    268BB924-00CB-4A7B-A00F-B407546CAA94.jpeg
    91.4 KB · Views: 29