Official 2023 Raptor R Order Thread

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Hedges4

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hi guys.

I rarely post here, but I feel like saying my peace.
I'm torn too.

First, my credentials...
I am a Ford guy.
2010 I bought the SCAB back when having it in 6.2 was a big deal (I bought, and STILL have the 2010 6.2). As a matter of fact I bought back when it didn't even come with a 6.2 badge. I got that later.

2017 Gen2...I hunted down and purchased an Avalanche eco boost. I love it. It smokes the V8 . Its still my main ride.

*For what its worth, I also have purchased a 2017 GT350, and in 2020 bought a GT350R HE. AND I'M ONLY GOING BACK TO 2017! I wont rack my brain to list the other Ford products I have owned over my lifetime, but lets just say, I've been a good customer.

I think knowing all of my past history with Ford is (SHOULD BE) relevant because it CLEARLY shows my loyalty to Ford. Problem is Ford doesn't care. I bought them at multiple dealers. I have no "relationship" with any one dealer. Question is...WHY SHOULD THAT MATTER!!!? IMO, I am the customer Ford should cherish. Instead, they allow their dealers to GOUGE loyal customers like...US. Its a shit way to do business, and I resent the **** out of it. You think I cant throw the same money around? Maybe, maybe not...But I've been pretty ******** loyal to Ford.

I'll even pay MSRP. No problem. But to dole out allocations based on the whim of some fat-cat car dealer? Lets see who can grovel best, or who has an "in" with a VERY successful/large volume, big-time car dealer? And if you're fortunate enough to get that far, you just MIGHT end up being the chosen one who wins the PRIVELEDGE of grossly overpaying for something that is already priced to make Ford plenty of profit? AMIRITE!!?

All I want is some priority for the loyalty, FORD!... DIG!??
Is that too much to ask!!?
View attachment 366104View attachment 366105View attachment 366106
got
Preach

Mossy 150

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Hi guys.

I rarely post here, but I feel like saying my peace.
I'm torn too.

First, my credentials...
I am a Ford guy.
2010 I bought the SCAB back when having it in 6.2 was a big deal (I bought, and STILL have the 2010 6.2). As a matter of fact I bought back when it didn't even come with a 6.2 badge. I got that later.

2017 Gen2...I hunted down and purchased an Avalanche eco boost. I love it. It smokes the V8 . Its still my main ride.

*For what its worth, I also have purchased a 2017 GT350, and in 2020 bought a GT350R HE. AND I'M ONLY GOING BACK TO 2017! I wont rack my brain to list the other Ford products I have owned over my lifetime, but lets just say, I've been a good customer.

I think knowing all of my past history with Ford is (SHOULD BE) relevant because it CLEARLY shows my loyalty to Ford. Problem is Ford doesn't care. I bought them at multiple dealers. I have no "relationship" with any one dealer. Question is...WHY SHOULD THAT MATTER!!!? IMO, I am the customer Ford should cherish. Instead, they allow their dealers to GOUGE loyal customers like...US. Its a shit way to do business, and I resent the **** out of it. You think I cant throw the same money around? Maybe, maybe not...But I've been pretty ******** loyal to Ford.

I'll even pay MSRP. No problem. But to dole out allocations based on the whim of some fat-cat car dealer? Lets see who can grovel best, or who has an "in" with a VERY successful/large volume, big-time car dealer? And if you're fortunate enough to get that far, you just MIGHT end up being the chosen one who wins the PRIVELEDGE of grossly overpaying for something that is already priced to make Ford plenty of profit? AMIRITE!!?

All I want is some priority for the loyalty, FORD!... DIG!??
Is that too much to ask!!?
View attachment 366104View attachment 366105View attachment 366106
LOL...A bunch of grown (mostly) men posting about trucks, etc. and the forum is set to edit words! It censored my G D, and the "F" word, LM"no F""B"O!!!
You want loyalty, you need to get a dog. You aren't going to get it at a car dealership.

Rated R

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Order submitted and yes they have an allocation. Azure Gray, 802A, moonroof and tailgate, spray in liner. Given that scheduling will start 8/18 and production starts on 10/10 it's possible that some of us will be getting our trucks by the holidays. It all depends on when/what you ordered and how Ford prioritizes the colors since the vast majority of these are coming loaded to the gills. I'm hoping that since the color I ordered is a new offering that I may be at the head of the line :lol2:

uthorns1976

Reaction score
Can Raptor R be resold immediately or is Ford restricting resale? I don't see how I could make money reselling the vehicle if I pay $40K over sticker plus taxes and fees? Sell order position if dealer allows?

Devine Raptor

Reaction score
Can Raptor R be resold immediately or is Ford restricting resale? I don't see how I could make money reselling the vehicle if I pay $40K over sticker plus taxes and fees? Sell order position if dealer allows?
Thats kinda the point - they dont really want to be selling to flippers. Just buy it, drive it and keep it.

Rated R

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Brokers are calling the dealers offering to pay $50K for what is likely for dealers their only allocation.

FN-2187

Full Access Member
Reaction score
A lucky guy can get an order in with this dealer in the Bay Area… for only $100k over!

Attachments

• 55DB8458-CDA5-40AC-A058-147CA36530C0.png
    55DB8458-CDA5-40AC-A058-147CA36530C0.png
    456.4 KB · Views: 15
  • A6BF3941-2DE9-4758-8991-E5732982B44D.png
    A6BF3941-2DE9-4758-8991-E5732982B44D.png
    388.2 KB · Views: 14