Official 2023 Raptor R Order Thread

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

sf2360

Full Access Member
Reaction score
You don't know who to believe anymore with allocations. I'm not in a rush, I will enjoy my 37 pp and GT500 until the R gets here.

BadWRP

Full Access Member
Reaction score
You don't know who to believe anymore with allocations. I'm not in a rush, I will enjoy my 37 pp and GT500 until the R gets here.
That's exactly right! I just want to be told the truth and given the heads up either way

Big Papa Gecko

2012 Raptor SCREW Tuxedo Black (Sold)
Reaction score
My allocation has been confirmed, I am #1 at the dealership and I’m dealing directly with the owner who I’m friends with and he doesn’t ********. Just called me because I told him to let me know as soon as he knows he has an allocation 100%.

This just happened, so I’m not saying Gecko was wrong, but that maybe they are starting to get it sorted now.
So, I havent gone and asked today, so maybe today it happened, however my previous were after going in and verifying and even getting in contact with Ford. My frustration was with people making things up, blatant wrong information, and lying about me directly. Hence why I have taken a step back from even looking into it anymore. Tired of dealing with petulant children over simple things.

Reaction score
I know some will light me up for saying this…… if any of you know a dealer that will order at Sticker, please DM me. My dealer that verbally agreed to MSRP, just jacked me. Anywhere in the U.S is ok, but I’m in So Cal.
If I don’t get one, won’t be that bum’d. Just got my 2020 looking the way I want…. But a R would be sweet.
Not sure if anyone ever replied to you. So figure I’ll say something.

I don’t think anyone does, and personally any dealer who says they do/will , likeley has no allocations. Anyone can put in an order, which is what you’re seeing here. But putting in an order, getting a VIN, waiting, and having a dealer sell you this truck at MSRP is going to be a difficult and time consuming process.

This is like GT500 ordering all over again, and I’ll say I’m lucky as hell to have a GT500 order, but it’s because no one more important than me wanted one. Given it’s year 3, I’m super lucky.

When I asked my dealer who hooked me up with the GT500 to hook me up again, I was told that the Owner of the Dealership group was #1 and he and various friends/family are on the list behind him. And I was told straight up, we can enter an order but never expect the truck to be built. So I wish you luck in your search, and I’m sure someone will offer to put an order in, but I wouldn’t assume it’s solid until it is.

DaddyHelm

Reaction score
Not sure if anyone ever replied to you. So figure I’ll say something.

I don’t think anyone does, and personally any dealer who says they do/will , likeley has no allocations. Anyone can put in an order, which is what you’re seeing here. But putting in an order, getting a VIN, waiting, and having a dealer sell you this truck at MSRP is going to be a difficult and time consuming process.

This is like GT500 ordering all over again, and I’ll say I’m lucky as hell to have a GT500 order, but it’s because no one more important than me wanted one. Given it’s year 3, I’m super lucky.

When I asked my dealer who hooked me up with the GT500 to hook me up again, I was told that the Owner of the Dealership group was #1 and he and various friends/family are on the list behind him. And I was told straight up, we can enter an order but never expect the truck to be built. So I wish you luck in your search, and I’m sure someone will offer to put an order in, but I wouldn’t assume it’s solid until it is.
I know the owner of the dealership and have bought several vehicles from him, and he’s a friend. I’m still paying $10,000 adm. which is fair to me. He could make way more than that if he didn’t sell to me. He sold me my 22 37pp for msrp. This is different, I was happy to be at $10,000. Those that do get at msrp will be very fortunate and it will be rare.

DaddyHelm

Reaction score
So, I havent gone and asked today, so maybe today it happened, however my previous were after going in and verifying and even getting in contact with Ford. My frustration was with people making things up, blatant wrong information, and lying about me directly. Hence why I have taken a step back from even looking into it anymore. Tired of dealing with petulant children over simple things.
Right on, in internet land, people can make any claim they want. There’s never a reason to not be respectful, we are all grown and just relaying the info as we get it. Some will be accurate and some will be misinterpreted or just blatant lies.

msw

Reaction score
I've talked to several dealers that were at MSRP for Raptor orders and all but 1 of them decided to add 5-15k ADM on Raptor R. So even some of the MSRP dealers are all getting greedy with this truck.