Official 2023 Raptor R Order Thread

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Reaction score
Yep. What do those priority codes mean though?
Priority Codes exist as 01-99 and it's complex because it's different per type of car allocation. But at a high level it works like this:

Codes 01-09 can only have orders moved to them via a Ford Corporate employee, typically a Zone Rep or an Order Scheduler in Dearborn. This step is required for certain cars like the Shelby GT500, if the order is never moved into a 01-09 that car will never be built. Having Ford move the orders is how they ensure the GT500 allocation system stays intact.

Codes 10-19 exist for "Retail Orders" (orders in which a dealer places in a customer name) each order by default starts in code 19, and as dealers prioritize their "backlog" of orders, they will move orders into a "dealer priority" list for ford. Essentially 10 is the best Pri Code for a retail order, it's the dealers way of saying, this is an order I'd like it to be pulled next!

Codes 20-99 exist for "Stock Orders" (orders in which a dealership places for their own lot stock - these are not officially tied to a customer in Ford's order system, a buyer with a "Stock" order won't receive email updates from Ford because to Ford, it's the dealers car not yourss.)
The best PC code for a stock order is 20, it says the same thing as a 10 in the retail world (we'd like this order chosen next from stock.)

Given how new the Raptor R is, I don't think there's a good understanding of how allocations will be granted. (1. using the GT500 model OR 2. using the standard pick from the list model.)

But generally the PC codes tell you two things.

1. If your order is a "Retail" order or a "Stock" order.
2. Where you are in Order at your dealer (as the PC ordering is per dealer)

EDIT:

Priority Codes 10-99 do not equal an allocation, any dealer can order any number of orders into the WBDO (Web based Dealer Ordering System) so sadly, having a PC code means nothing without your dealer having an allocation. What we don't know yet is if allocations will follow the GT500 model and require a Zone Rep move to a 01-09 or if they follow the standard allocation model of once the dealer gets an allocation from the Zone Rep will they just pull orders in PC order 10 -> 99.

ASK: When y'all start getting schedule dates (when Dearborn starts scheduling on Aug 18th) and VIN numbers, ask your dealer for the Order Preview and let us know if you got a Priority Code of 01-09 along with VIN.

Last edited:
Reaction score
Order date 7-18
Raptor R
Black
Moonroof/Tailgate
Priority 19
Paid ADM 20K as this was their only allocation

Received email conformation of APPROVAL from Ford Customer Order Verification and vehicle is scheduled for production
Your vehicle can’t be scheduled for production as Dearborn does not start scheduling MY23 until August 18….

Congrats on COVP verification, but no way you have a scheduled week and VIN.

Reaction score
how are you guys choosing colors and options? are you assuming same as the 2022 Raptor? I dont see any specifics to choose from on the website...

thanks
andrew
Dealers were given the order guides on Monday. Check your DM, I'm not sure on the rules of linking to other forums so figured that was safe.

EDIT: Typically Ford won't add options to the website configurator until two weeks after order banks open, so two weeks from Monday you'll see options on ford.com

98rangerdave

Full Access Member
Reaction score
No order, but if someone can prove that they paid a $100,000 ADM I’ll zelle them $25 for some Starbucks runs.

You’d be kidding yourself if you think this truck will sell at MSRP without some major dealer connection. I suspect $30,000 minimum ADM. But $75,000-$100,000 ADM won’t be uncommon.

Big Papa Gecko

2012 Raptor SCREW Tuxedo Black (Sold)
Reaction score
No order, but if someone can prove that they paid a $100,000 ADM I’ll zelle them $25 for some Starbucks runs.

You’d be kidding yourself if you think this truck will sell at MSRP without some major dealer connection. I suspect $30,000 minimum ADM. But $75,000-$100,000 ADM won’t be uncommon.
My dealer is honoring our price, we dont markup after the fact