Official 2023 Raptor R Order Thread

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

r3run33

Full Access Member
Reaction score
My dealership is honoring my price also but I’m realistic and hopeful! But is some fool comes along and gives them $100k over msrp for my order I’m really not gonna be mad. Sad yes but not mad.

r3run33

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Also I’m not at a MEGA dealership. It’s not super small but it’s not one of those were you need a golf cart to look for a truck
That’s actually why I’m not super crazy about my order! Hey I waited over 1year for my Gen 2 to be built and delivered so I’m realistic

mchurch0211

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First time I’ve heard that. Also checked with my sales guy and no allocation info yet. Mind me asking how you got that info?
multiple dealers i had 3 orders in and all three notified me today with either good or bad news i had to call. also ask your dealer if your build got assigned a order# if not then you know what the answer is

BadWRP

Full Access Member
Reaction score
multiple dealers i had 3 orders in and all three notified me today with either good or bad news i had to call. also ask your dealer if your build got assigned a order# if not then you know what the answer is
Thanks. I talked to my guy this am but no Info yet. I don’t believe order codes associated with your order mean anything at this point. I had order code on Monday and my previous gen3 order sat unscheduled clean for months with an order code.

mchurch0211

Full Access Member
Reaction score
this has been all over instagram this evening. a order code confirms a order has been picked up with a allocation not scheduled. scheduling begins this fall sometime from what i have heard. no allocation no build 0DDBF210-83DF-4F58-A566-FA803CE9599A.pngE79E140F-6BA2-406F-ABEC-ABC727B87B30.png

Copp5

Full Access Member
Reaction score
We all had a pretty good idea of what the price was going to be, and how this whole thing was going to go. Sounds like there's a lot of bitter people out there that don't want anyone to get one just bc they can't (whether it be price or finding a dealership to work with or getting beat to the punch). Ya it's going to be a highly sought after truck, but there's a lot of dealerships that really don't care about marking it up, and are more than happy to sell one at msrp bc IMO that gets them repeat customers and good referrals. The doors don't stay open based off raptor sales.

Big Papa Gecko

2012 Raptor SCREW Tuxedo Black (Sold)
Reaction score
From Ford, not a single has been picked up officially nationwide and no allocation info for dealers, instagram is not too trustworthy of a news outlet.