Official 2023 Raptor R Order Thread

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

WMRaptor

Full Access Member
Reaction score
The tracker showed it was in production last week with no formal date, but today the tracker was updated that shows my order is in production with a specific date of 11/22/22.
Mine says 11/16 in production but the email came on the 11th saying it was in production but the FRP chat says it's now on hold at the plant for unknown reason parts is my guess. Everything sucks just give me my truck LOL.

eriic

Reaction score
Once my "In Production" date of 11/17 hit the shop.ford site, my window sticker magically disappeared... Wonder if they're getting parts in and adding back my security and heated steering? Anyone else see this happen?

MattR

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Once my "In Production" date of 11/17 hit the shop.ford site, my window sticker magically disappeared... Wonder if they're getting parts in and adding back my security and heated steering? Anyone else see this happen?
They do that when built usually but things aren’t following the normal sequence lately. Mine disappeared for a few days as well but came back

kenbrackins

Reaction score
I ordered the silver R with a build date of 12/19. Dealer offering me $51K trade for my 2018 silver w/ 37k miles which would be equivalent to about $55k retail sell. I don't want to sell my current truck if there will be a delay in receiving new one so I am not sure what to do. What can I get for my current one? A small ding in tailgate, nice tonneau by Leer and some decent square fog lights in the front bumper.

poofyo101

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I ordered the silver R with a build date of 12/19. Dealer offering me $51K trade for my 2018 silver w/ 37k miles which would be equivalent to about $55k retail sell. I don't want to sell my current truck if there will be a delay in receiving new one so I am not sure what to do. What can I get for my current one? A small ding in tailgate, nice tonneau by Leer and some decent square fog lights in the front bumper.
Well they are already delayed. So you have your answer.

TheButcher

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Sounds like they are giving a decent trade-in number to you, but if you can't be without a truck for a while I'd hold off trading it in right now. You could be waiting a few months from now til you actually get it.

MattR

Full Access Member
Reaction score
One issue you're going to have is the unpredictability of getting it. Trucks are going on chip hold. Shipping hold. QC hold. There are trucks that have been in a holding pattern 8+ mo. Now we have a possible railroad strike, rail/convoy congestion plant shutdowns in Dec/Jan, weather delays, and the shipping bottleneck from the release of held trucks.

The truck could come mid Jan...but it could be months later as well.

likeaboss

Reaction score
Window sticker on my build is still showing as unavailable. Maybe it's just a system issue or maybe they're installing the heated steering wheel after all...lol

mchurch0211

Full Access Member
Reaction score
looks like the 1st person who will be receiving a R (oxford white ) will be getting it with in the next week around the little rock ar area.curious is it anyone here? vin ends in 05012 (retail order-sold)

Attachments

• 2D2A9320-877E-4B3B-A913-BA6BF400F825.jpeg
    2D2A9320-877E-4B3B-A913-BA6BF400F825.jpeg
    303.5 KB · Views: 68