Official 2023 Raptor R Order Thread

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

trayack

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Assuming that you have an order and your dealer had a legitimate allocation that you received, I’ve seen it mentioned a few times, but is there confirmation that August 18th is the date to watch for the production scheduling email?

I went to my dealer today and he confirmed scheduling will start on 8/18/22.

JohnyH

Reaction score
I'm looking for a dealership that might have allocation left for a Raptor R. Anyone know of any unused order allocation? Where I have one ordered doesn't have allocation and now wants $20K over if ordered.

raisins

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
No luck at all.

Last edited:

mchurch0211

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I'm looking for a dealership that might have allocation left for a Raptor R. Anyone know of any unused order allocation? Where I have one ordered doesn't have allocation and now wants $20K over if ordered.
20k over with no allocation? i’m confused??

Mossy 150

FRF Addict
Reaction score
This whole thread is confusing. Seems to be alot of trolls pissing on parades. I have an allocation and 10k deposit, but people will still say I have no order. Good thing idgaf.

JohnyH

Reaction score
Dealership now says when they get allocation they will want $20k over sticker. I'm not willing to pay over sticker with them since original deal was sticker price only.

RaptorEnthusiast

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I received a confirmation email from FORD for my Raptor R. However, I didn't get priority code. Would someone please explain to me how to get this priority code and what it means?

Thanks

sher-bant

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hi guys.

I rarely post here, but I feel like saying my peace.
I'm torn too.

First, my credentials...
I am a Ford guy.
2010 I bought the SCAB back when having it in 6.2 was a big deal (I bought, and STILL have the 2010 6.2). As a matter of fact I bought back when it didn't even come with a 6.2 badge. I got that later.

2017 Gen2...I hunted down and purchased an Avalanche eco boost. I love it. It smokes the V8 . Its still my main ride.

*For what its worth, I also have purchased a 2017 GT350, and in 2020 bought a GT350R HE. AND I'M ONLY GOING BACK TO 2017! I wont rack my brain to list the other Ford products I have owned over my lifetime, but lets just say, I've been a good customer.

I think knowing all of my past history with Ford is (SHOULD BE) relevant because it CLEARLY shows my loyalty to Ford. Problem is Ford doesn't care. I bought them at multiple dealers. I have no "relationship" with any one dealer. Question is...WHY SHOULD THAT MATTER!!!? IMO, I am the customer Ford should cherish. Instead, they allow their dealers to GOUGE loyal customers like...US. Its a shit way to do business, and I resent the **** out of it. You think I cant throw the same money around? Maybe, maybe not...But I've been pretty ******** loyal to Ford.

I'll even pay MSRP. No problem. But to dole out allocations based on the whim of some fat-cat car dealer? Lets see who can grovel best, or who has an "in" with a VERY successful/large volume, big-time car dealer? And if you're fortunate enough to get that far, you just MIGHT end up being the chosen one who wins the PRIVELEDGE of grossly overpaying for something that is already priced to make Ford plenty of profit? AMIRITE!!?

All I want is some priority for the loyalty, FORD!... DIG!??
Is that too much to ask!!?
2010  Raptor.jpg2017 Raptor.jpgGT350s.jpg
LOL...A bunch of grown (mostly) men posting about trucks, etc. and the forum is set to edit words! It censored my G D, and the "F" word, LM"no F""B"O!!!

Last edited: