Given I'm still waiting for even a build date, I'm likely going to go shop for a regular Raptor on a lot somewhere this week. There are a few near me at sticker. I am simply not confident the order will get filled at this point given we are getting to the tail end of the model year. Even if I got scheduled this week, it seems very unlikely I'd actually see it before August best case. Can always trade it in if the R actually gets built. Not much else I can do at this point without any meaningful new information.