Official 2023 Raptor R Order Thread

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

BroncoBoy7914

Reaction score
-Order Date 7/19 at MSRP.
-Priority 12, which has me as the #3rd person they entered into ordering banks.
-Received Email from Ford & Preview Order from Dealer
-As of this Morning, they didn't know their allocation number.
-Avalanche Grey, WITH Moonroof, WITH Graphics

-Order Date 7/20 at MSRP.
-Priority 19, which has me as the #2nd person they entered into ordering banks.
-As of this afternoon, they confirmed they were allocated two and that I'm locked in.

I'm still very skeptical, however I feel I have set myself up to the best of my ability to secure a truck at MSRP. I had tons of offers at $25K-$50K ADM, but I was quick to move on after securing that info. I think there are plenty of folks who will get them at MSRP, with a large % being forced to pay to play. If you are methodical, organized, and not easily bummed out there are dealers out there that will do one at MSRP. You just have to be willing to put in the work versus coming on the forums and telling folks there is no way they aren't paying a markup.

mchurch0211

Full Access Member
Reaction score
-Order Date 7/19 at MSRP.
-Priority 12, which has me as the #3rd person they entered into ordering banks.
-As of this Morning, they didn't know their allocation number.

-Order Date 7/20 at MSRP.
-Priority 19, which has me as the #2nd person they entered into ordering banks.
-As of this afternoon, they confirmed they were allocated two and that I'm locked in.

I'm still very skeptical, however I feel I have set myself up to the best of my ability to secure a truck at MSRP. I had tons of offers at $25K-$50K ADM, but I was quick to move on after securing that info. I think there are plenty of folks who will get them at MSRP, with a large % being forced to pay to play. If you are methodical, organized, and not easily bummed out there are dealers out there that will do one at MSRP. You just have to be willing to put in the work versus coming on the forums and telling folks there is no way they aren't paying a markup.
@Big Papa Gecko seems many here ( including myself ) have had dealers reach out today ? have you checked your source?

mchurch0211

Full Access Member
Reaction score
interesting as i work at a ford dealer also? and per my gm we were notified this morning by our Rep how many R allocations and gt500 we are getting? also several others in this thread have been notified today also? maybe it is just the southern region today and there’s at a different time?

Big Papa Gecko

2012 Raptor SCREW Tuxedo Black (Sold)
Reaction score
interesting as i work at a ford dealer also? and per my gm we were notified this morning by our Rep how many R allocations we are getting
Then I don't know why your rep is stating that when regional allocations haven't been released which pre-dates dealer allocations by 1-2 weeks on average.

ggsando

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Order date - 7/20/22
Priority Code - 10
Order Code -R001 (assume it’s a reservation-no idea)
Color - Avalanche
Options - Moonroof/Tailgate, Tough Bed spray, w/Graphics
Location - FL

Reaction score
interesting as i work at a ford dealer also? and per my gm we were notified this morning by our Rep how many R allocations and gt500 we are getting? also several others in this thread have been notified today also? maybe it is just the southern region today and there’s at a different time?
GT500? MY22 GT500 Job 1 allocations were given in March and Job 2 in Late June, MY23 hasn't even been announced. What are you talking about?