Off-Roading Essential’s - What I Carry on the Trail

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

smurfslayer

Be vewwy, vewwy quiet. We’re hunting sasquatch77
Reaction score
I prefer to live dangerously. I carry nothing. Lol. I can always get extra napkins at the local bagel store when I need a good nose blow.

Sandals, dress sox, dockers shorts, polo shirt or dress button down short sleeve, complete with non-dairy, soy-boy drink...

AMIRITE?! 200.gif

OP
OP
John M BUNMAN

John M BUNMAN

BUNMAN-Adventures, Rescue & Recovery
Reaction score
Bump
Worth a repost, a lot of good info from a lot of FRF members with a vast array of Experience.
I appreciate All that I’ve learned on the forum. The only issue is buying all of the Recomended Shixt has drained my Soy 1/2 calf latte fund :(4ECD08B9-9479-41BD-8580-76619E48973E.jpeg

Reaction score
That’s a heck of a shopping list!

The reality is that you’re ready for anything, anywhere. I have different goals… front off-road lights for the idiots not zooming in the zoom zoom lane, chase/cargo lights for the tailgaters, MaxTraxx for cutting through the woods to Starbucks, air compressor because I’m too lazy to blow up the kids pool toys, kinetic ropes that make a good slack line for the kids, tow strap that I’ve used 10x to pull dead trees but only 1x to actually tow someone out of trouble, GMRS radio that mainly picks up family walkie talkies, tactical shovel used to mainly pick up dog poop, and a bed divider so the groceries don’t roll around in the bed.