Off Road Trails Between Nor Cal & Raptor Assault

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

HMBRaptor

Reaction score
I want to make the most of my trip out to Utah next Spring. Can any of you recommend trails, off road areas or sights that are Raptor compatible between Northern California and Raptor Assault in Utah?

The Car Stereo Company

aka grumpy car stereo guy
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I want to make the most of my trip out to Utah next Spring. Can any of you recommend trails, off road areas or sights that are Raptor compatible between Northern California and Raptor Assault in Utah?
we have a lot of mapped data in nevada. there is a lot of places to go. our rocfest which we held for 4 years just south of fallon is a good place. @m3dragon can probably get you some info

tahoeacr

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Genoa peak trail. Goes from Kingsbury grade to highway 50 in SLT. Nice views, some stuff to let it out a little and some whoops.

Then across 50 to Kings Canyon down to Carson city. 395 South to Johnson lane. East on Johnson will bring you out to right behind Dayton high school. 50 east to Fernley back on 80.

Last edited: