Off Road Storage

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
Nex

Nex

RIP CoronaRaptor
Reaction score
I am still fighting insurance for mine. They wanted me to do physical therapy, which didn't work. Not sure how that fixes a blow out disc. And now they are denying the physical therapy payments.

The Car Stereo Company

aka grumpy car stereo guy
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I am still fighting insurance for mine. They wanted me to do physical therapy, which didn't work. Not sure how that fixes a blow out disc. And now they are denying the physical therapy payments.
same. lowest disc is herniated. pushing on y nerve down my leg. havent been able to do a damn thing for 6 weeks now

The Car Stereo Company

aka grumpy car stereo guy
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Same same. Felt like I was stabbed in my knee 24/7. I was on the couch all of December and most of January. Back injuries are so humbling.
worse part about min was this injury happened in october of 20 when i first moved to colorado. had surgery january of last year. and here i am again a year later with the same effin problems. they said back surgery was going to fix my hip problem. never went away after surgery, just became manageable so i could at least start working. well now been a couch potato for the last 6 weeks and then after surgery another 3 months. its why im on here so much again. i got nothing to do. but dont worry, once i recover and get back to work, you will only have to deal with @CoronaRaptor and his post wh0ring

OP
OP
Nex

Nex

RIP CoronaRaptor
Reaction score
worse part about min was this injury happened in october of 20 when i first moved to colorado. had surgery january of last year. and here i am again a year later with the same effin problems. they said back surgery was going to fix my hip problem. never went away after surgery, just became manageable so i could at least start working. well now been a couch potato for the last 6 weeks and then after surgery another 3 months. its why im on here so much again. i got nothing to do. but dont worry, once i recover and get back to work, you will only have to deal with @CoronaRaptor and his post wh0ring

How about we kick @CoronaRaptor and keep you?