Off-road lights for 2019 raptor

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

baja619

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Ill second Baja HQ. Stand up folks who do quality work.
Hailing from SD and living near Riverside.

Glefevre87

Reaction score
@Big chuck

There are no shortage of choices when it comes to LED lighting. We offer so many different kinds of lighting kits that we can make sure to get your truck outfitted with what you're looking for.

We manufacture universal triple fog light brackets as well as our stainless steel fog light bezel kits. We also make a custom Raptor specific plug and play wiring harness making install easy.

From Baja Designs, Rigid, KC Hilites, Vision X, Diode Dynamics, Rough Country and more, we’ve got it. Complete lights kits with brackets, lights and wiring starting at $299.95. It’s your truck and we can help get it set it up the way you want it!

We offer forum member specials so give us a shout or shoot us a PM!

Phone ---->>>> 888-466-8991
Website ——>>>> FORDRAPTORLIGHTS.COM

qW2SFYT.jpg
Looking for some pricing on a triple fog light kit also. Can you please send over some pricing. Not trying to spend an arm and a leg. Just want a decent set up. Thanks

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

4x4TruckLEDs.com

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Looking for some pricing on a triple fog light kit also. Can you please send over some pricing. Not trying to spend an arm and a leg. Just want a decent set up. Thanks

Sent you a PM

OffroadAlliance.com

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Supporting Member
Reaction score

With so many different options and our desire to meet your exact needs, best to give us a call.

Ph: 888-466-8991

We've got some many great options for fog lights, behind the grille lights, A-pillar lights, etc. And we keep all this stuff in stock so can ensure it get's to you quickly.

OffroadAlliance.com

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I received the RC triple LED foglights for xmas. Do I need the harness to attach to my up-switches? If so, any recommendations? I have a 2019 SCREW.
Thanks and Merry Christmas!

The RC kit comes with a harness, but our custom Raptor harness is designed for aux switches. It’s not a bad upgrade to the RC kit.

4x4TruckLEDs.com

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
I received the RC triple LED foglights for xmas. Do I need the harness to attach to my up-switches? If so, any recommendations? I have a 2019 SCREW.
Thanks and Merry Christmas!

If those RC lights use DT connectors (which I'm sure they do, most lights do). You can grab our DT Harness here. It's setup for 3 pairs of lights with DT connectors on the end and it's pretty much plug and play. REAL easy to use: http://www.4x4truckleds.com/crystal...nectors-rigid-industries-kc-hilites-vision-x/

Now if that RC light kit has bare wires on the end (like the Rigid Radiance) well you can use this Radiance harness. You won't use the control wires for the harness so you can just leave that control wire alone and use the other wires: http://www.4x4truckleds.com/crystal...rness-w-connectors-rigid-industries-radiance/