Off-Road LED Light Bars..Who wants some?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

AMB Lighting

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
I'm finalizing everything with a local distributor tomorrow so I thought I'd give a little tease tonight.

I'll be carrying a full line of "Name Brand" LED Light bars, 13.5", 22", 42", and 52" plus a lot of round LED lights.

I'm hoping to add to this thread sometime in the afternoon with pics and specs on the lights.

Let me know who's interested!!

WHYUMAD

Full Access Member
Reaction score
PM me what brand. Ima kick you in the balls if I bought that rigid bar & now have to get the rigid fogs cuz I'm OCD about matching. $800 for them *******...

Aaron

Meme Corps Commandant
Reaction score
I'm interested, sometime in the future I need a 40" for my new bumper. Also curious what round LED lights you're going to have, I've seen the round LED lights they use as headlights on the MRAPs over here and they're some bright suckers.

Humvee21

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Interested to see pricing

Also curious what round LED lights you're going to have, I've seen the round LED lights they use as headlights on the MRAPs over here and they're some bright suckers.

The ones from truck-lite? Not sure if they make the ones for he MRAPs, but I do know they make them for Humvees and all the owners say they're crazy good.

Aaron

Meme Corps Commandant
Reaction score
Yep, that's sho-nuff them. Learn something new every day.

justvettn

FRF Addict
Reaction score
PM me what brand. Ima kick you in the balls if I bought that rigid bar & now have to get the rigid fogs cuz I'm OCD about matching. $800 for them *******...

Ya, I started with Rigid and will have to keep all lights Rigid, I don't like to mix and match either.
The sizes sound off, not sure if a 42" will fit behind the grill, its a tight fit with a 40"
Now if you could beat M and R pricing that would make it interesting enough to cure some peoples OCD!:shocked:

Aaron

Meme Corps Commandant
Reaction score
That's really my question too, will your product be more in line with M&R's price range or say Rigid's?

OP
OP
A

AMB Lighting

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score

I texted you fool, no reply.

I'm interested, sometime in the future I need a 40" for my new bumper. Also curious what round LED lights you're going to have, I've seen the round LED lights they use as headlights on the MRAPs over here and they're some bright suckers.

Interested to see pricing

The ones from truck-lite? Not sure if they make the ones for he MRAPs, but I do know they make them for Humvees and all the owners say they're crazy good.

My lights are not from Truck-Lite so their not the same but i'll try and see what the MRAPs use to see if I'll have something around the same thing.

Ya, I started with Rigid and will have to keep all lights Rigid, I don't like to mix and match either.
The sizes sound off, not sure if a 42" will fit behind the grill, its a tight fit with a 40"
Now if you could beat M and R pricing that would make it interesting enough to cure some peoples OCD!:shocked:
When you buy a Rigid 40", that size does not include the case around the lights. The actual specs of the Rigid Bar is on their website. My 42" size does include that so they will be the same size. Maybe a 1/2" off or so.

That's really my question too, will your product be more in line with M&R's price range or say Rigid's?
I've never seen a M&R product so I won't speak about their product itself. What I can say is that these lights were designed to be a direct competitor with the Rigid light bars though.

After looking at the M&R prices my pricing will be in between Rigid and M&R.

Last edited:

Aaron

Meme Corps Commandant
Reaction score
Cool, thanks for the quick response! I'm looking forward to seeing what you have!