Off-road Insurance???

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Knightenno

Reaction score
I always used Progressive's company insurance, they seem cool guys for me. Moreover the price is very good for my pocket, so it is twice perfect for me. Maybe there are other companies but idk if they have such a good price for full insurance as I have on my Raptor, usually they charge a lot. If you want to find the perfect agent for your location, you can check on completecar.ca, they have reviews of the best insurace agencies, so I guess it should help you anyways. I always search on their website when I need smth for my car.

Last edited:

melanmack

Reaction score
My wife and I had a similar experience with our automobiles a few years ago, despite the fact that we had different types of cars and were working with two different insurance companies, both of us were experiencing price increases virtually yearly, which we were never informed of. We went through a lot of arguments and went through a lot of insurance companies, but none of them, could promise good pricing without any future modifications. This is our second year working with them and we haven't had a single problem.

Last edited: