Off-road Cleaning and Maintenance

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SurfRaptor

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Yup both air filters too. The cabin air filter is just as dirty and the best place to buy the replacements is in bulk on Rock Auto or Walmart. I got 12 of them and each one was around $11. If you wait until the day you need the filters you pay double the price at the autoparts store. Hopefully no one ever went to the dealer for this item lol

cscape

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Yup both air filters too. The cabin air filter is just as dirty and the best place to buy the replacements is in bulk on Rock Auto or Walmart. I got 12 of them and each one was around $11. If you wait until the day you need the filters you pay double the price at the autoparts store. Hopefully no one ever went to the dealer for this item lol
Just ordered a few spares. Thanks for the info - this is good thread! Didn’t realize these filters get that dirty so quick.

SurfRaptor

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Just ordered a few spares. Thanks for the info - this is good thread! Didn’t realize these filters get that dirty so quick.
Pro tip - Rock auto always has a 5% discount code floating around. Just google search for it and its always there. I also ordered a set of spare spark plugs, spare coil, fuses, wiper blades and oil filters. Oil was on sale at Costco 6 quarts for $29 so I stocked up and got enough for 10 oil changes. If you can afford it, buying this stuff in bulk or at least just one time saves a ton of cash in the future.