Positive Off-road Alliance

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

shooters1380

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hey I just wanted to give a shout out to Chris Stewart at Offroad Alliance. Beings that I’m a new owner of a 2020 Raptor, I really wanted to start my mods with some additional lighting. Chris was really helpful in explaining some of the installation questions I had and he exchanged email with me back and forth for several hours.

I know these vendors are here to make a buck and I can appreciate that. But you can always tell the ones that are willing to go the extra distance to make the sale and build a customer base. I got the feeling Chris realizes it’s not just the sale but the relationship and I really appreciated him taking the time with me.

I’m doing my lights a little at a time due to the cost factor but I’ll be buying from Chris from now on.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

REX111

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Just want to say thanks to Chris Stewart at OffroadAlliance.com for putting a fog light kit together for me. Thanks again for the speedy service.

dblack

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I have been working with Chris on a light setup as well. Nothing but good things to say there so far and I haven't even placed my order yet.

Mariners Fan

Full Access Member
Reaction score
If you have boating experience I figured you would be driving the TRX land yacht!

My dad raised me to be a Ford guy! I remember the day he brought home his '76 Bronco new off the lot.
I'm sitting on top of 10000 HP on a daily basis. Big HP is great but only if you can effectively transmit that power!